“The Sweet Spot Bakery is a gem in Richmond!!”

The Sweet Spot Bakery
Ranked #1 of 12 Bakeries in Richmond
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I live in Richmond and don't hv to go far to taste exquisite and delicious pastries, thanks to Sweet Spot bakery in Steveston!!! They offer great varieties of yummy sweet and savory baked goods at very reasonable prices!! I LOVE the Sweet Spot Bakery!!!!!!!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Not a restaurant! It's a small shop with limited seating so most of the time you just go in and buy your desserts and get out.

Very delicious sweets but would like to see the owner expand their offering to include birthday cakes and etc; not readily available but the option to custom order.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Stopped at this tiny little bakery while staying in the Richmond area. We bought a couple of delicious pain au chocolate pastries and a coconut macaroon. Everything in this shop looked so yummy and freshly made !

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I do not really consider this a restaurant. It is really a bakery with a couple of seats to taste their delicious food. You can buy something and sit there and have a coffee. I have always taken what I buy there home. I have lived in Steveston for several years and I would go by this place and it would either be closed or I would just walk by. One day I walked in and I am glad I didn't go in earlier or I would have been there too often. I think it is one of the finest bakeries I have been to in the lower mainland. While their croissants aren't the best they are still really good and maybe in the top five i have had in the lower mainland. I make a habit of looking for good croissants and i won't eat most of them I see but I eat these and they are good. They are not just a piece of bread shaped like a croissant. They are buttery and light on the inside and flaky with just a touch of crustiness on they outside. The almond croissants are also good. They have really wonderful fruit tortes, mousses, chocolate products and a nice variety of really tasty baked goods.Their sweet pastries are not overly sweet like some can be. They are just good. I feel like I am in a French bakery there. They have good quiches and soups to take home. The maple walnut ice cream they make is among the best I have had. This place is a real little gem in little Steveston.

Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

I rode down today and hit all my boxes at the Sweet Spot. I had an amazing chicken and Brie sandwich, which was worth taking note of. I also tried a croissant which was just right. It wasn't too oily but really buttery and soft. I got a macaroon too, and I swear it had an entire coconut in it. It was still warm and so chewy and good it lasted all day. The center was just melting. Most importantly the service was great. They were so nice and got me the warm macaroon and even switched the carafe to a fresh pot for a young whippersnapper like myself! Would recommend to anyone.