“good place to eat but avarage”

Moxie's Grill & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Moxie's Grill & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 943 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Bridgeport
Description: Moxie's Grill & Bar Richmond, a casual restaurant featuring full menus and bar, near the Vancouver-Blaine Highway and Vancouver International Airport. Open late.
Reviewed June 8, 2014

the hotel gave us a couple of restaurants to eat and the Moxie's was one of them. It is a nice place and the servers are (artificial) friendly to get a good tip. This was too clear but it is her job.

The food was good quality and if I would not have an other place to go I would go here again

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Most of our group, 5 of us ate the grilled chicken sandwich for lunch and I must say, one of the best chicken sandwiches I have ever had. The cost was good and service even better. When I return to Vancouver, it will be on our "to do" list.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Went to Moxies in Richmond with 6 co-workers. You must order the Top Sirloin. The menu does not list the size of the cut of meat. Once it arrived, see attached photo, I was surprised they can charge $21.99 for this. I had asked our lovely server if I could speak with the Manager. Her response to me was," I will try to find him for you". No disrespect to the service but don't need attitude when I have a complaint about the meal. Very poor customer service skills in a supposedly upper scale restaurant. Took 45 mins to get all the meals on the table. After about 10 mins, Manager shows up an asks what the problem is. I informed him I was not pleased with the cut of meat for the price charged. His response was a different cut of meat on the house and a free drink for our troubles. I stressed that I was not interested in either. I would ust eat our meal, and found it absurd that they don't advertise the cut that they sell for $21.99. We are not looking for freebies. I have a hard time believing that this Steak was 8 oz. When we arrived at the Hotel we had to order take out. Again when our servier arrived she was quite smug. I had never directed any negativity toward her and did not appreciate the attitude after having spent $260.. Once back at our Hotel we had to order takeout as we were not completely full.. I and my team usually travel once a month on business and we will NEVER step into a Moxies again. This Restaurant chain is a joke.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

We were in Richmond for a hockey tournament. Moxie's was very accomodating to our large group (45 people). They set up a separate room so that we could have our own space. This was great especially with lots of kids. The service was great. Will definately bring our team here next year.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Our servers were terrible! We chose to have breakfast before the hockey game during our stay at the sandman hotel. The restaurant was not busy, but yet, the staff were slow. When we questioned something on the menu, the waitress just shrugged her shoulders. It was expensive. We didn't waste our time eating here again. With so many options in the city, why waste our time. I have eaten at Moxie's before and never experienced such a lack of concern by the waitress.