“Disappointing”

Paesano's
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Steveston
Description: The Italian Restaurant in Richmond BC! At Paesano's Restaurant in Steveston all of our sauces and dressings are made in-house, bringing freshness and flavour to every dish. We relentlessly pursue quality! Shopping at the market daily for the freshest vegetables and finest ingredients to proudly create the exceptional menu items our restaurant is renowned for. We specialize in group events and parties. Ask us for more details of how to turn your special event into an evening to remember with our award winning restaurant, special event menus for the Richmond area.
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We came here for a nice lunch on a beautiful late summer's afternoon. The restaurant was fairly busy between the small patio and small interior of the restaurant. The problem was there was only the chef/owner and one server working. We put up with the 15 minute wait to order our food. We put up with the 40 minute wait for our food. My wife's hot seafood salad came with 2 cold/undercooked scallops. The harried server took the scallops back and brought them, yes the same half eaten ones, a few minutes later. Now they were overdone and unedible. My omelette was bland but the accompanying salad was great. We were just happy to get some food in our stomachs after waiting over an hour. The server didn't care that the scallops were left uneaten and probably doesn't care that we won't be back any time soon. I've heard many good comments about this restaurant but this is my second bad experience here.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We were recommended this place by my parents. The food was delicious and my butternut squashra ravioli was awesome. It was busy for a Monday night. Our waitress was lovely but she was busy so service was slow. That would be my only complaint. I would visit again.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I use to love this place but during my last visit, I was a bit disappointed. When the owner is the one doing the cooking, the food is great but when he is not there, the food is so so. That's what I found out the last time we went there. Wise to check on who is cooking when you go there to eat. The cook they had on duty that lunch time was not the greatest which was really too bad because before that incident, I really enjoyed the food there.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

just not the same as it used to be, or I'm not as used to salt anymore. It's fine, but somehow my expectations are higher from years of dining here, anyone else pin down the difference?

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Ordered a very orginary meal, soup, pasta with rose sauce and coffee

Coffee arrived up luke warm, sent it back ,came back with a hair in it. Sauce was watery and tasteless and the soup although very flavourful was like warm. Service good , no appology for the coffee.. will not return

2  Thank robandles