“Lovely food, friendly staff but slow service”
Review of Paesano's

Paesano's
Ranked #236 of 902 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Steveston
Description: The Italian Restaurant in Richmond BC! At Paesano's Restaurant in Steveston all of our sauces and dressings are made in-house, bringing freshness and flavour to every dish. We relentlessly pursue quality! Shopping at the market daily for the freshest vegetables and finest ingredients to proudly create the exceptional menu items our restaurant is renowned for. We specialize in group events and parties. Ask us for more details of how to turn your special event into an evening to remember with our award winning restaurant, special event menus for the Richmond area.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Lovely food, friendly staff but slow service”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We were recommended this place by my parents. The food was delicious and my butternut squashra ravioli was awesome. It was busy for a Monday night. Our waitress was lovely but she was busy so service was slow. That would be my only complaint. I would visit again.

• Visited August 2013

Richmond, Canada
“Hit and Miss”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I use to love this place but during my last visit, I was a bit disappointed. When the owner is the one doing the cooking, the food is great but when he is not there, the food is so so. That's what I found out the last time we went there. Wise to check on who is cooking when you go there to eat. The cook they had on duty that lunch time was not the greatest which was really too bad because before that incident, I really enjoyed the food there.

Visited April 2013
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Salty”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

just not the same as it used to be, or I'm not as used to salt anymore. It's fine, but somehow my expectations are higher from years of dining here, anyone else pin down the difference?

Visited December 2012
Vancouver BC
“less than average”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Ordered a very orginary meal, soup, pasta with rose sauce and coffee

Coffee arrived up luke warm, sent it back ,came back with a hair in it. Sauce was watery and tasteless and the soup although very flavourful was like warm. Service good , no appology for the coffee.. will not return

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank robandles
Surrey, Canada
“Great Food, Great Service... Aaaah Just Like Momma Used to Make”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I LOVE Paesano's!! No matter what I order, it's perfect. Sometimes I just let Chef decide what I should have, never disappointed! The Osso Bucco is fantastic, the Lobster Ravioli is to die for and I love, love, love the Bombay with extra chilis!! I've been going to Paesano's for years and they never disappoint. I particularly like dropping in for dinner when I'm arriving from a trip (on my way home when I know there's nothing to eat there!)

• Visited March 2013