“Good food, excellent service!”
Review of Paesano's

Paesano's
Ranked #233 of 909 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Steveston
Description: The Italian Restaurant in Richmond BC! At Paesano's Restaurant in Steveston all of our sauces and dressings are made in-house, bringing freshness and flavour to every dish. We relentlessly pursue quality! Shopping at the market daily for the freshest vegetables and finest ingredients to proudly create the exceptional menu items our restaurant is renowned for. We specialize in group events and parties. Ask us for more details of how to turn your special event into an evening to remember with our award winning restaurant, special event menus for the Richmond area.
Surrey, Canada
“Good food, excellent service!”
Reviewed December 3, 2011

I had been to Paesano's when it was on #3 Rd and at that time I didn't think the food was amazing, but decent at best. My friend wanted to give it a try at it's new location and said he'd only heard good things about it. I have to say the food was really good and the service was amazing! The value for the size of portion is reasonable. For starters we had the calamari picante and the bruschetta. For our mains, I had the lasagna and my friend had the Penne Bombay. All the food was really tasty and was served nice and hot. I'd definitely go again.

• Visited November 2011