“Fish & Chips, Anyone?”

Cuisines: Seafood, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 15, 2013

If you want good, old-fashioned fish and chips, this is the place. You can sit and people watch on the boardwalk or the beach depending on the location you visit. We're lucky enough to live in the neighborhood so it's available to us any time we fancy.

There are newer reviews for Pajo's

Reviewed July 4, 2013

This place was suggested by a local in Steveston for fish and chips. It's located right on the dock. My husband is very picky, especially when it comes to fish and chips made with halibut. We were definitely not disappointed. It's certainly not fancy. You eat in a paper cone, but don't let that deter you. Its terrific. We ate there for lunch and we were going back for dinner, but unfortunately it just closed up as we got there.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I have eaten fish and chips all my long life and these are by far the best!!! The LARGE order is huge, with 4 pieces of COD (don't know # of pieces if you order Halibut or Salmon), a very generous amount of freshly chipped fries, crispy and Hot! Tartar sauce included and the views are FREE!!!! A must if you are in metro Vancouver!

Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

We came here for lunch with the kids and we had high expectations from the reviews, but we've definitely had much better fish and chips.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

This is pretty much a restaurant but also a landmark of the Steveston Village. I think that Steveston wouldn't be the same without Pajos. I'm not an expert in Fish and Chips as perhaps an Orthodox Englishman would know, but I like them. When you're in the mood of sunshine, water, outdoors, etc. You need a Pajos.
As a sidenote, I'm pretty sure that the south Richmond population of seagulls are supported by all the patrons that feed seagulls with the fries.
I guess that in just a few years will have a new species of seagulls that only consume fries.