Pacific Gateway Hotel at Vancouver Airport
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
1,437 results
All reviewspier restaurantfraser riverruns every minutesfree shuttlevancouver airportair canadaroom serviceshuttle serviceroom was clean and comfortableone night stayan overnight stayfront desk staffan early flightbetween flightsyvrdowntownairline
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We stayed at this hotel on our way to Europe for vacation. The hotel is very near the Vancouver airport and we booked a room with a package that included parking for up to 14 days. The rooms are very nice and we ate at the attached restaurant which sits out over the river and has views of the marina. The staff was friendly and helpful and the hotel shuttle runs every 15 minutes to the airport. A very pleasant stay to begin our vacation.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I was just looking for somewhere I could take a little break from everything, and this hotel was exactly what I needed.
The staff were all very friendly and could answer any of my questions and I was able to check-in early.
They have a great heated outdoor pool and little fitness area. I enjoyed these amenities and would highly recommend taking advantage of them. The only thing nicer would have been to be able to order drinks at the pool.
The room was a perfect size with lots of space to sit and enjoy television or read, with a separate bedroom.
I took advantage of the restaurant for dinner as well as the amazing breakfast buffet the next morning. Everything was delicious.
I would return again!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We stayed here after coming off a cruise ship and having a one day wait for a return flight. We chose the hotel for its convenience to the airport. It was very convenient to the airport with free shuttle service. We arrived early and expected to have to store our luggage but the front desk staff found rooms and checked us in early. We were looking for something to do for the day and the hotel staff (concierge and gift shop) were very helpful in offering suggestions and helping us figure out transportation. When it came to ordering pizza for dinner, the staff was again very helpful. The rooms were nice, not much airport noise at all and clean. The wifi service was great (fast and strong signal even in our room). Overall, I'd highly recommend this hotel, especially due to the outstanding staff. Everyone - the shuttle driver, concierge, front desk and gift shop - was super helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I love how it's so close to the airport and the shuttle bus is there to take you to and from it. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I will make this my preferred spot to stay any time I'm traveling. Very clean and quite...

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We bought a one night package that included 14 days parking. Well worth the slight extra cost when you calculate 14 days of parking at any hotel. Service was good and it was nice to have a swim in the pool. The restaurant attached to the hotel had delicious food and kids under a certain age are free! Nice surprise for our 5 year old who does not eat much anyways and we end up paying for him and taking his food to go. We were very happy with our stay.

Room Tip: Buy the 14 days parking package
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family