“Lots of choice”
Review of PIER 73 Restaurant

PIER 73 Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
PIER 73 Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 913 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Russ Baker Way
Transit: Near the Bridgeport Skytrain Station
Description: Nestled on the banks of the Fraser River, with floor to ceiling windows and a magnificent view of the river, North Shore Mountains, Mt. Baker and the Cascade Mountain Range and overlooking our 138-slip marina, Pier 73 is the idyllic setting for cocktails and casual dining amid contemporary vernacular British Columbia design. Dine indoors or outdoors on our spacious seasonal deck. Our chefs are leading the revolution in "Farm to Table" restaurants in Richmond, capitalizing on ethically raised animals, sustainable seafood, and local produce from harvest to storage and processing to ensure freshness and quality. We are proud to use family owned suppliers of local products where ever and whenever possible.
Vancouver
“Lots of choice”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Liked the food and selection of beers available.
Staff very friendly and helpful. Nothing in particular stands out as a "dislike" for me.

Visited July 2014
Pamy T, General Manager at PIER 73 Restaurant, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Hello there!

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time out to come visit us at Pier 73.

We are thrilled you enjoyed our food. Our chefs take a lot of pride in each meal that is prepared for our guests. In regards to beer, we strive to provide a diverse selection so all types of guests can enjoy their beverages on our beautiful patio.

If you have any further comments or questions, please feel free to contact me at anytime. We look forward to having you back at the restaurant.

All the best,

Winchester, Canada
“Dundas Soil &Crop Breakfast gathering”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We made arrangements for Pier 73 to open an hour early and set up a buffet breakfast, to accommodate our group. 40 people were flying in from Ottawa and 16 others needed a place to meet up to start our 4 day tour of the Fraser Valley. Perfect location close to the airport, and everything was exactly what we had arranged. 45 minutes after we had landed our group walked into this beautiful restaurant overlooking the waterfront. Job well done Pier 73 staff. Thank you. It really makes things go smooth and to stick to an itinerary especially when dealing with a bus full of hungry farmers. Graham and Elaine Duke.

• Visited July 2014
Hi there,

Thank you for your comments. We are very excited that everything worked out to your liking. Our team strives to accommodate all guest requests and when we hear comments like yours it really makes our team happy. We hope to see again one day soon.

If you have any other comments or questions, please feel free to reach out to me.

Cheers,

Pamy
Richmond, Canada
“Mother's Day Brunch”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Great food , great selection,great price.Good service, Great view, Great day. It was very pleasant experience

• Visited May 2014
Good afternoon,

We are absolutely thrilled to hear your Mother's Day was as wonderful as it was and we were able to contribute to that. Thank you so much for the wonderful comments. We hope to see you next year!

If you have any further comments or questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Sydney, Australia
“Window with a view”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

We were lucky to have a table by the large window overlooking the river. We found our waitress to be very friendly and efficient. The seafood was fresh and tasty. Everyone enjoyed their meal. The convenience of being attached to our hotel made this the perfect place to dine.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Wendy N
Pamy T, General Manager at PIER 73 Restaurant, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Hi Wendy,

I would like to thank you for visiting us here at Pier 73. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to having you back in the future. I will pass your kind comments on to our Chef and Front House staff.

If there is anything we can do to enhance your experience with us even further for next time, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Have a wonderful day,

Warminster, Pennsylvania
“PIER 73 Restaurant”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

The view was fantastic, the service was questionable at best. The place was crowded, but seemed to have enough staff on hand. The food was average, the food took quite a while to get to our table. I thought the food was average, my wife thought it was a little better than average. So split the difference. I can not say enough good things about the view over the harbor. Would I eat there again? Not really sure, I think I would check out other places in the area, and then make that decision.

• Visited July 2014
Good afternoon Grdwyer,

We would like to first of all thank you for coming to visit us at Pier 73. Your business means a lot to us.

I do however apologize that your experience with us was not up to the standard we pride ourselves on. I would really appreciate if you sent me an email at pamy.teja@deltahotels.com and provide me with some further detail about your visit with us.

We appreciate all guest feedback and we take the comments and concerns very seriously.

I hope to have you back one day so we are able to give you the experience I know we are capable of. My name is Pamy Teja and I'm the new General Manager here. I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,