“Breakfast”
Review of the apron

the apron
Reserve with OpenTable
the apron is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #42 of 930 Restaurants in Richmond
Description: Located in the Westin Wall Centre, Vancouver Airport Hotel; our on-site Richmond, BC restaurant, the apron, will leave you feeling well-nourished with a menu that spans wholesome SuperFoodsRx™ and contemporary Pacific Northwest cuisine. Rise and shine with something fresh from our breakfast menu, or sit down for a succulent dinner in our elegant dining room. Stay late and relax with friends and colleagues over cocktails or a selection from our extensive wine list in our cozy, intimate lounge. If you feel like staying in, our in-room dining menu is thoughtfully designed to nourish your body and leave you feeling recharged, without ever having to leave your room.
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Had a free continental breakfast here. The selections for the free breakfast were slim--none really included substantive protein--but they were delicious. Service was also fantastic. Usually when you get these free things, the staff isn't always so friendly. Here, my cup of coffee never went empty. By the way, awesome oatmeal with nuts, milk, a little sugar, and bananas and raspberries. I highly recommend it even off the regular menu (only $9 and very hearty). Nice atmosphere too. They will change the tv channels according to your desires.

There are newer reviews for the apron

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Food was amazing. My husband said it was the best dessert he's ever had - and he's a dessert lover (he had the apple tart). Service was odd - the waiter was obviously well trained in how to set the table, reconfigure the cutlery, lay the napkin in your lap, etc. But then he completely forgot our bottle of wine, and we were only one of two couples in the place! Overall it was very good though, and we went back on our return.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

I was so excited to have this delicious first meal in Canada! If this is how good Canadians do food, we were in for 6 days of food heaven in British Columbia!! The best part of my meal was the brulee - most amazing brulee I have had anywhere in the world. It was almost like a custard ice-cream base, which is probably why I loved it so much. LOVE ice-cream. My husband had the lamb shank with polenta (which I enjoyed tasting), and I had the chicken with a risotto side. It was beautiful! I require gluten free food because I have celiac disease, and this can sometimes be difficult when travelling, but this restaurant was more than happy to accomodate, and wasn't too difficult for them as their food is all made from scratch on site. They know exactly what has gone into everything. We were well looked after, and our server for the evening was the manager, who had a great sense of humour and made us feel right at home, including our 6 year old daughter.....thank you Apron Restaurant.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

A very bright and shiny environment more suited to a lunch counter than a decent restaurant, but the service and food were excellent. I am not sure why people complain about prices - they seem the same as other restaurants in the area, and the entrees came with more veges than many comparable places -- a big plus for me. Wine also competitively priced.
Crab cake appetizers were delicious; unlike those at the much touted Boathouse restaurant these were not deep fried and actually tasted like crab. The halibut served on clam risotto with a variety of fresh veges was well worth its $29. Cooked to perfection, and tasting like it was just caught, the halibut made up for all the bright lights and shiny things. One hint - surprisingly there was a child's birthday party just wrapping up when we arrived after 8 p.m. -- don't know if this is common, but given how small the restaurant is, you might want to ensure a lack of shrieking kids.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Had salmon, apple crisp, oatmeal with pecans. Very nice and quiet atmosphere. Nice menu. Friendly staff, got a 5.00 coupon because I didn't have housekeeping one day.