Lowest prices for your stay
$68
Wyndham
$68
ZenHotels.com
$67
Expedia.com$68
Priceline$68
Hotels.com$68
All reviews beautiful park minoru park free breakfast richmond center vancouver airport within walking distance food court hallway
Selected filters
Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

Try to get the king room with view to Minoru Park!

I got to check-in early thanks to the very kind receptionist.

The room was a bit dated with signs of wear and tear but it did not affect our comfort in the least.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 1, 2019

This was the second time we stayed here and we still love it. Its walking distance to the skytrain to Vancouver. There is a good breakfast offered, but we were disappointed that they took their excellent waffles off the menu. All the staff is very friendly. The hotel is very clean and in a great area with a lovely park right behind it.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

Poor service and the hotel needed to be updated. I called the hotel to tell them my flight was coming in around midnight after a long day of travel and they never mentioned their shuttle didn’t run after 11 pm. So I waited and then eventually called the hotel only to take a cab at my extra cost. The front desk attendant said she would let someone know of my inconvenience and then nothing was ever mentioned. Bed was extremely hard and even the shuttle staff was unpleasant. This was probably the worse hotel experience I’ve had to date.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Tawn W
Reviewed March 17, 2019

The staff working at front desk is very efficient and professional. The room is much better than expected form the impression at entrance.At the time of staying there, the office area near entrance seemed needing updating.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 16, 2019

The room was not accepatable, it smelled bad and there was still pubic hair on the floor of the dirty bathroom. The bed sheets were terribly wrinkled. I calle dthe front desk and checked out. Serive was OK. Others in my group experienced the same. I immediatly checked out and found other accomadations

• Trip type: Traveled on business