Ramada Limited Vancouver Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
All reviewsunderground parkingminoru parkbeautiful parkbreakfast ladybreakfast roomshopping mallwithin walking distancevancouver airportrichmond centerfree breakfaststay there againcanada placemini fridgeskytrain stationfront desk staffstayed one nightshuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 30, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 28, 2013

This hotel is well located between the airport and the BC ferry terminal. A free shuttle is offered to and from the airport. There is a good team effort applied to running the hotel. I
Will stay there again. Thank you all, and in particular the lady running the continental breakfast service.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Stayed here for 2 weeks while family member was in hospital. Decided on this hotel because of hospital proximity, price and fitness room.
Lots of other positive features - good breakfast, comfortable rooms, right next to Minoru Park, friendly staff. It's not the Hilton, but it is great value for the money.
The fitness room isn't great- old weight bench, treadmill, elliptical, and bike but if you want to exercise, it gives you a place.
Hotel is a short walk to mall, buses and skytrain, laundromat, groceries and a gazillion Asian restaurants. I didn't have a car and didn't need one. Airport shuttle is another desirable feature.

Room Tip: Try to get a room at back so that you can see ducks and rabbits in Minoru Park. Quieter back there as well No swimming pool, but I rated fitness room because I accidentally touched rating and couldn't cancel it.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 15, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 14, 2013

My wife was scheduled to have surgery at Richmond hospital last week, so I stayed at the hotel, using it as a base to go back and forwards to the hospital; it was excellent; 3 minutes walk to the hospital, kept my vehicle safely parked all week, excellent breakfasts, good wifi access from my room (as I was still working with my office in Victoria.
Everyone was genuinely friendly, made me fell good.
When I checked out I left behind some important papers and my wifes phone; when I got home there was a call from the hotel, who kindly arranged to ship my items back to me, so helpful and honest.
Would I tell my friends about this excellent value, certainly, will I stay there again, absolutely!;

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple