Days Inn - Vancouver Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
1,783 results
All reviewscontinental breakfastfresh wafflesitalian tomatovancouver airportwaffle makerburger kingindustrial areathe breakfast areafree shuttleskytrain stationshuttle servicean overnight stayliquor storenight marketthe river rock casinoone night stayrental car
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 16, 2008

I chose this hotel on trip advisors reviews and wasn't dissapointed. We were looking for something close to the casino and this hotel was about a 100 meters walk, they also have a free shuttle. The rooms were nice and quiet, the beds were really comfy and they have a computer with free internet in the room, first time I have come across that in a hotel of this price. There are so many great things about this hotel but the one thing that really stands out is the staff, I stayed 3 days and every staff member I spoke with was friendly and helpfull, the reception staff went out of there way to accomodate my requests, there was a friendly lady helping out with breakfast that was only to happy to make me a waffle and even the hotel cat was friendly.
You can keep looking but I will be surprised if you find a better hotel for the price.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled with friends
1  Thank NZBrad
Reviewed October 26, 2008

We spent the nights of October 15 and 16 at the Richmond Days Inn and were very pleased with every aspect of our visit. For the price (CAA Discount) of $80 plus taxes, we had arguably the most comfortable hotel beds we had ever experienced, a very clean and well appointed room and a fully acceptable continental breakfast.

The desk staff were very helpful. I can count on one hand the number of times in 30 years of business travel when the desk called our room an hour or so after check-in to ask if everything was okay.

If you're looking for fancy with a view, this isn't your place, but if you want excellent acommadation with an excellent night's sleep at a very reasonable price this hotel is worth considering seriously.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
Thank Fr. George
Reviewed October 20, 2008

Absolutely the best Days Inn I have ever stayed at - and we were only there from about 8 PM until 4:20 AM the next day. Friendly (not just courteous - FRIENDLY!) staff, and breakfast laid out at 4 AM for our early (!!!) departure to the airport. Absolutely clean room, bathroom. Very comfortable bed... Wish I could have another reason to go stay there!

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2008

We recently stayed at this fine hotel as we had a"very" early departure. The check-in was fast, the room superb value for the money. Clean, well appointed, and the bed just "the BEST" - a very nicely appointed room - we had an issue with a coffee-pot, it was replaced within 10 mins.
- shuttle services was excellent and fast
- front desk help and information was wonderful -
- it was close to local Casino and as a matter of fact the front desk gave us coupons to use at Casino - we did- and won some extra funds to use on our vacation - plus, plus!! even had a shuttle
-the morning free breakfast was # 1, the choice of food was great, the staff in breakfast room courteous and friendly

- I would use this hotel in a heartbeat again!!

Stayed: September 2008
Reviewed September 20, 2008

I chose this hotel for its proximity to the airport. Although the area surrounding it feels a little industrial, the hotel was very good. The room was clean, staff was very friendly and helpful. Price included breakfast and free shuttle service to airport (also very good service). Close to the casino and 2 blocks from Costco. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple