Vancouver Airport Marriott Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
All reviewsthe concierge loungeamerican grillvancouver airportliving areafront desk staffcorner suiteseparate bedroomshopping mallnice stayevery half hourbit datedpool and hot tubconvenient locationhotel stafffree shuttlestayed one nightlong flight
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for a week while on business. The front desk staff were always friendly, accommodated a very early check-in, and lent me a big umbrella for the duration of my stay. The room I was in was on the seventeenth floor, had great mountain views and was comfortably appointed. It had an interior living area, with a separate bedroom with views. There were large flat screen TVs in both rooms. All in all I was very comfortable and happy with my stay.
A couple of oddities that wouldn't dissuade me from staying again:
There was a constant low howling in the room due to the windy weather. I found this a bit odd for a high rise.
I loved the bed, the pillows were divine: however the comforter cover was simply two flat sheets folded around a duvet. This is not the first time I've seen this practice in a nice hotel, but I really dislike it. I feel it's unhygienic and I always end up with the open duvet near my face.
I will be back though, as the little niceties made my stay enjoyable.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed January 16, 2014

We spent the night on our way home to Seattle. The 1 bedroom suite was very nice, modern, comfortable furniture, bath with tub, separate bedroom with a very comfy king size bed with great comfy pillows. The room had a frig and coffee maker. Check in was quick and easy with friendly staff and there is an airport shuttle. We will definitely stay there again when in Vancouver.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pamela D
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Was laid over on a flight and decided to stay at the airport rather than going downtown, well it was a nice surprise.

The shuttle service from the airport runs every 30 min and only takes 12 to get to the hotel, checking was fast and very nice.

The rooms are large and have been upgraded, the bedding and toiletries are the normal high standard Marriott ones and the room was really nice and quite.

The staff was very nice and gave me additional points as the lounge was not open in time for my early departure, they made sure I was comfortable and took very good care of me, I cant say anything about the facilities as I checked out at 5:00 but I have to say I liked my stay

Room Tip: I loved 1619 it had a really nice view
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 7, 2014

First time at this property, but after a late flight, I was relieved to be only minutes away from the a comfy room. I was upgraded to a corner suite and enjoyed 2 quiet and restful nights. There is a concierge lounge for Rewards members on 3rd floor. Not luxurious, or even fancy, but good enough. The on-site bar and restaurant served great food and cold beer. I will be a regular guest on future trips.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We had to spend the night on January 1st after missing flight home and decided to stay at The Marriott because of its excellent location near the Richmond shopping center and because we were somewhat familiar with the area. We had a beautiful room/suite, very nicely decorated with a separate sitting area. The staff were all very friendly and efficient. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple