“Fabulous”

Vancouver Airport Marriott Hotel
Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Richmond
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I stayed for the weekend in a suite. The bed was comfortable and the view was fantastic. The living room was nice, and I really enjoyed having a nice big flatscreen television in both the bedroom and the living room. The room came equipped with a Keurig for my morning coffee, which was definitely appreciated. The shower was awesome. The front counter staff and all of the other staff at the restaurants, etc, were amazing. I enjoyed the convenience of the airport shuttle, the walking distance to Richmond Centre (it's across the street), and the closeness of the skytrain. I will stay here again in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: I was in a "19" series room (room 1219). These suites, along with the rooms located closes...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed March 24, 2013

My adult daughter and I spent three nights here. We had a suite with a separate sitting room and a bedroom with two beds. The room was very clean and well appointed. When we called down to the front desk to request items for our room (extra coffee cups and coffee, wine glasses) they were delivered immediately. Toiletries were replenished daily. The staff was very helpful, professional and friendly.. Check in and check out was simple and quick. The shuttle service to and from the airport was timely and convenient. We ate in the dining room twice. Dinner was delicious, but the buffet breakfast was just adequate in my opinion. I will recommend this hotel to my friends and would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

A decent hotel and close to the airport, the room was clean although small, and food was good and there are many restaurants close by. Wifi was good too. The decor was typical marriott with nice sheets but there was not anything that stood out for me here but if you want to be close to the airport with free shuttle you might want to give them a try.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed March 18, 2013

As a platinum member in Marriot's program I want to thank Loretta at the Vancouver Airport Marriott. Loretta provided outstanding service and made the stay for my family and I a great experience. Thank you Loretta!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have been always utilizing this hotel since 2001 the staff of this hotel goes beyond expectations. Consierge service goes out of their way to ask me for my needs. I am commending Marilou who consistently goes beyond preparing sandwiches for me if I am in a rush to head for work.

I am also commending Mia, she went out of her way to find my car keys dirtied her hand sorting the garbage bin and finding it. It saved me hundred of dollars to replace the keys and worst the lost time that would have resulted in cancelling my business meetings.

Great hotel for business and pleasure rooms is super clean.

Room Tip: 3rd floor I find convenient and somewhat bigger suites.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Chito G
Reviewed March 11, 2013

What a wonderful and welcome surprise! Because of our very early morning flight, we opted to spend our last night in Vancouver at an airport hotel....thankfully we chose the Marriott! The rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable and the staff couldn't have been more accommodating. They went above and beyond to make our one night stay as easy and comfortable as possible. I would absolutley recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through Vancouver.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Yannick s, General Manager at Vancouver Airport Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for posting a review, of our hotel, on Trip Advisor. Thank you for choosing a Marriott for your stay on your last night in Vancouver. We are very pleased that you had a positive experience and thank you very much for the recommendation and the great comments in regards to service provieded by our associates.

Kindest Regards

Yannick Simović
General Manager | Vancouver Airport Marriott Hotel
604-760-9947 yannick.simovich@vancouver-marriott.com

Reviewed March 7, 2013

This is a great hotel to stay for work. It’s close to the airport, they have a shuttle with great times and also if you need a cab in less than 10 seconds you will have one in the door. The breakfast is the same good quality than all the Marriott’s, not so much variety but good. The gym is quite big I didn’t try the pool but look nice. Also the staff is very nice and the cleaning of the rooms very good.
I will stay next time there.
Choose the highest room possible. Just for the view and not so much noise.

Room Tip: Choose the highest room possible. Just for the view and not so much noise.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for posting a review, of our hotel, on Trip Advisor. You have described very well our hotel and amenities. You are right about higher floors views; they are spectacular!

Kindest Regards