“The best deal and flexible planning made this my choice for a business event.”

Executive Airport Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre Richmond
Ranked #20 of 23 Hotels in Richmond
Victoria, Canada
“The best deal and flexible planning made this my choice for a business event.”
Reviewed February 27, 2011

As the organizer of a training event, Bob Snowden at the Airport Executive Plaza offered me the best deal on room rates and additional services. He arranged a complimentary shuttle for the participants from the hotel to the training location and back. I appreciated the flexibility and accommodation throughout the planning. The personal warm welcome made me feel comfortable and confident.
The front desk staff, Helen, Eileen and Laura were very responsive to any requests and did so with the best of humour. The participants who stayed at the hotel appreciated the service.
The hotel accommodations helped to make this a very rewarding experience.
thanks to Bob Snowden and the team!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (184)
Lethbridge, Canada
Reviewed February 24, 2011

Unfortunately my group did not book a room for me and Eileen was awesome with all her help in getting what i needed. She recommended the restaurants in the area and i was very pleased with her suggestions.

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed February 23, 2011

We had a large conference at this hotel and had a great experience with the staff. Marie Astrid did a great job to accomodate us. Well above expectations!

Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed February 23, 2011

Hotel staff friendly, restaurant affordable, meeting meals plentiful, hotel room quiet

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Prince Rupert, Canada
Reviewed February 22, 2011

The Executive provided a convenient shuttle to/from the airport. The front desk staff were VERY friendly and helpful whether I needed outside walking directions or hotel amenity directions. The location for me was also very convenient. The room was clean and quiet. I was greeted by friendly staff at the breakfast buffet which was also to die for. I was very impressed with the selection. I have also passed on my positive comments to my staff travel dept with the anticipation for future reservations for myself and other staff members at your hotel. I had a great stay and thank-you to all your staff. Melanie

Canada
Reviewed February 22, 2011

Recently stayed at Executive Airport Plaza with my husband and newborn. Everything was terrific: most rooms have fridges for baby food; they set up a cot so that I wouldn't need to bring mine from home; everything is clean and spacious.

The hotel staff is very friendly and accommodating. The free airport shuttle driver was exceptionally warm and friendly. The common areas and rooms were very clean and comfortable. The elevators are a bit small and dated but worked well and fit a stroller and two carry-on pieces.

We didn't use the pool but it looked like it would be fine for swimming laps, but not particularly fun for children.

My one disappointment was that the restaurant staff were not particularly pleased that I brought my baby to the restaurant. Because he is so young, he could not sit in a highchair, but the waitresses I saw both mornings told me there was no place for my stroller or car seat and my baby would have to sit somewhere else. The restaurant was not particularly crowded and it was a buffet breakfast so I insisted my baby stay with me.

Oshawa, Canada
Reviewed February 18, 2011

I was facilitating a training event at the hotel for the first time and the staff were all efficient and friendly.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Richmond hotels
City Centre
Radisson Hotel Vancouver Airport
Hilton Vancouver Airport
#5 of 23 in Richmond

Been to Executive Airport Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre Richmond? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Executive Airport Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre Richmond

Property: Executive Airport Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre Richmond
Address: 7311 Westminster Hwy, Richmond, British Columbia V6X 1A3, Canada
Location: Canada > British Columbia > Richmond
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #20 of 23 Hotels in Richmond
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Executive Airport Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre Richmond 3.5*
The Executive has long been the preferred choice for business & leisure travelers requiring full service hotel facilities close to the Vancouver International Airport, offering a choice of 290 rooms, suites and 1 & 2 bedroom furnished apartments. We offer 16 meeting and conference rooms seating from 10 - 800 people and over 17,000 sq ft of versatile space for trade shows, conventions, seminars, weddings, board meetings and auto shows. The Executive is located in close proximity to Richmond's business centre and shopping malls and is 5 minutes to the Vancouver International Airport, 5 minutes to Brighouse Station - Canada Line Skytrain and 15 minute drive from downtown Vancouver. We offer 3 restaurants on site, including Carver's Steakhouse, Ceili's Irish Pub and Tivoli's Restaurant. Our facilities include indoor heated pool, hot tub, fitness centre and rooftop garden and jogging trail. For our guests convenience, we offer a complimentary airport shuttle. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Executive Airport Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre Richmond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Executive Airport Plaza Richmond