“A perfect hotel to stay at. Has everything you need!”

Holiday Inn Vancouver Airport
Ranked #7 of 23 Hotels in Richmond
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Loved my stay here. Free shuttle from the airport was quick and efficient. Check in was great with very friendly agent at the front desk who made sure I had everything I needed. My room was beautiful, extremely comfortable and VERY CLEAN. I thought the room may be noisy with it's proximity to the airport but I had a great sleep and didn't hear any outside noise. I stayed only one night as was flying out on vacation the next morning, but am sure hotel would be great for a longer stay as well. I would most certainly return and would recommend it to anyone travelling to Vancouver or stopping en route as I was.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank pattywax

Reviewed March 1, 2012

Just had an overnight stay on a quick layover at Vancouver. Service and room were "top-notch". Wally at the front desk was GREAT! Very helpful, cheery, courteous. Can't say enough good things about both the hotel and Wally. Cudo's all around.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

We stayed at this hotel just overnight before yesterday, but it was a great experience. Right at check in, we were greeted in Portuguese by this very nice gentleman in pure white hair. He gave us valuable tips about Vancouver, with complete directions to all the points of our interest. The room was nice and clean, and the shuttle next morning to the airport was on time. Congratulations to the management, specialy to that gentleman (forgive me for not knowing the name).
Carmen

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 22, 2012

Clean, spacious comfortable room, so couldn't fault it in that sense, but we chose this hotel because we were coming in on a late flight and wanted to have somewhere to eat and unfortunately the "Fogg and Sudds" restaurant really let it down. It was dark, dingy and whilst dinner was okay, albeit a bit greasy, breakfast was a real disappointment. Very expensive and low quality - didn't help to find raw garlic in our fruit salad and yogurt!
Next time would look elsewhere for an airport stopover.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

My wife and I stayed here overnight after a trip from Mexico. First impressions were good. Reliable shuttle, warm welcome, good food (restaurant attached), and clean rooms. All you can ask for really. The staff seemed really happy to be there which is not easy to find these days. Very helpful too! Would definately come back again.

1  Thank Trav_Abr0ad
Reviewed February 15, 2012

This is a nice property. Clean rooms, close to the airport, friendy accomodating efficient staff, restaurant/bar attached. gated parking. Business center located in the seating area on the lobby is not optimum. Nothing much in the immediate area to walk to - BMW, MINI, used car dealer and McDonalds.

Room Tip: Firstly, the hotel is almost directly underneath the YVR flight path but it was not a problem once i...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 10, 2012

I usually book my hotel through hotwire and I usually get the holiday Inn in Richomond. For the price that I get it for its unbelievable! Checking is always quick and easy. The staff at the front desk treat you like any other guests. I find some other hotels they treat you different when they know you booked from Hotwire but not Holiday Inn! They go out of their way to find me the best room suitable for my family.

Their rooms are always very clean. I have been to higher end hotels and its gross when the walls in bathroom are always messed. I had a no disturb sign on door therefore the cleaning ladies didn't bother us but they kindly left clean towels outside our door.

If you don't mind the location this is a very pleasant hotel to stay at. I never experiences any bad situations with this hotel. I would highly recommended!

Room Tip: If you are travelling with kids I would get the upgraded room for an extra 10 dollars. It has a micr...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family