Lowest prices for your stay
Orbitz.com
View deal
Booking.com$112
Expedia.com$112
Hotels.com$112
All reviews within walking distance lansdowne mall front desk staff free shuttle corner room per day vancouver airport convenient location check in was quick richmond area hotel staff king bed yvr skytrain downtown flight bedding
Selected filters
Reviewed March 25, 2019 via mobile

I stayed at the Sheraton for 1 night. The outside is a bit tired and could use a bit of a refresh.

Check-in experience took a while and the lounge was a bit quiet and not overly inviting. I decided to eat at a near by restaurant.

The room was updated and the bathroom was quite nice with all amenities.

The bed was very comfortable, and despite hearing constant foot steps above me, I slept well.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank YYCGent
GoldieB31, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2019

Dear valued guest: Thank you for your recent stay with us at the Four Points by Sheraton. We have shared your feedback with our team in an effort to improve on our operations. We hope to see you again in the near future. Warmest regards.

Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

Nice hotel and quite modern. We planned on leaving our vehicle here for 3 weeks and I called the hotel in advance of booking to find out about long term parking and was told that I would get 2 weeks for free and then have to pay $10 a day after that. When we checked in I was informed that I didn’t have the correct rate to get the long term parking! After a discussion with the staff they agreed to give me the same deal, that I already had. So when we went to put the parking pass on the car they advise that you must leave the car empty as they have “a lot” of break in’s! .... we gave up and parked at the airport.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GoldieB31, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2019

Dear valued guest: Thank you for your kind feedback. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are extremely sorry to hear that you could not leave your vehicle in our lot for long term parking. The reason we let the guests know to not to leave any valuables unattended in the vehicles is to prevent any break ins. Your security and comfort at the Four Points are our top priorities. We hope to see you again in the near future. Warmest regards.

Reviewed February 28, 2019 via mobile

Very clean and tidy. A bit dated.
Great beddings. Delighted to see free Globe and MaIl provided , if you wake up early.

Check out at 4:50am was quick but the front desk nan sure was snappy and needs customer services training. However, check in was done very well.
Also it us always full of tourist groups. They can usually noisy.
Some cigarette smell in the elevator at 10 pm.
A bit expensive $240 a night for a three star hotel.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank dr_sylam
GoldieB31, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2019

Dear valued guest: Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us at the Four Points Vancouver Airport. We are sorry to hear that your stay did not meet your expectations. We have shared your feedback with our team in an effort to improve on our operations. We hope to welcome you again in the near future. Warmest regards.

Reviewed February 21, 2019

I chose this hotel based on known brand and location convenient to many restaurant and mall near by. Front desk staff Even was friendly and the service was excellent. I did not try the restaurant for dinner.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
GoldieB31, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2019

Dear valued guest: Thank you for the lovely feedback. We delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Four Points Vancouver Airport. We have shared your feedback with our team. We look forward to welcoming your again in the near future. Warmest regards.

Reviewed February 21, 2019

I stayed for 4 nights on a business trip in the Vancouver area. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful. My bed was very uncomfortale. Unless you slept right in the middle it had major divets. Time for a new matress. There was a family across the hall who had a baby that cried all night. After the first night I asked to be moved rooms but the hotel was full so there was nothing they could do.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
GoldieB31, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2019

Dear valued guest: Thank you so much for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your stay did not meet your expectations. We have shared your feedback with our team in an effort to improve on our operations. We hope to see you again in the near future. Warmest regards.