Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport
$225
  • Breakfast included
$164
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $208/night.

$232
$173
Fairmont Vancouver Airport(Richmond)
$303
$224
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $272/night.

$196
$247
$226
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Accent Inn Vancouver Airport(Richmond)(Great Value!)
$189
$177
Orbitz.com
$205
$197
Cancelon
All reviewsspg pointswithin walking distanceasian foodlansdowne mallfree shuttleparking feefront desk staffminute walkwould stay here againvancouver airportcorner roomrooms are modernconvenient locationvery pleasant stayroom servicecheck in was quickstayed one night
Reviewed June 12, 2012

This was our first time staying at this hotel. I used hotwire.com for the accommodation and have never been disappointed until this place. Was travelling with my adult daughter to start off a trip to Mexico so needed to be near the airport and to have 2 beds.

The staff were great. The room was quiet. Fast check in by Ambrose and Johnny at the front desk. They also helped direct me to a great Japanese restaurant across the street where I walked to get some takeout. Overall the Front desk staff were quite helpful and friendly.

We got a two bed room. The room was clean and large enough for us. Bathroom was large and well laid out but when it came time to sleep have to say that is where the disappointment came in. We found the beds to be too hard and the pillows were just not comfortable. We joked that they felt like sandbags. The bedding was also peculiar. The duvet on the bed made a crinkly sound when you moved. Like there was wax paper in there somewhere.

This is the first time I have stayed at a hotel and woke up with a sore back. I only managed a couple of hours sleep and my daughter could not sleep at all. It was a very fitful night.

Have used hotwire more than a dozen times for hotel stays and this was the first disappointment. Everything but the bed was great so thats why the low rating. Cannot justify higher!
This hotel has a great location and great shuttle service.
Parking is $10 per night.

Management response:Responded June 27, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your commets. We are glad that the majoirty of your experience was positive. We are curious regarding your comments on the bed, as we have received many positive comments in the past with regards to our beds, and more recently with the new white duvets.

Please be assured that I will pass on your concerns to our housekeeping department to have them follow up and reveiw the status of our pillow inventory, with a look to replacing those that require replacement.

Regards
Gary Rudin, Assistnat General Manager

Reviewed May 31, 2012

We booked this hotel because of the complimentary shuttle to the airport. The hotel looks more upscale and has bigger rooms than most Four Points. I found the front desk staff to be friendly and accommodating. Our room was clean, comfortable and it came with a refrigerator. Our only problem was the faulty air conditioning but that was okay because the windows at this hotel open and I was able to cool our room so that we could sleep. The airport shuttle arrives every half an hour on the 5 and it takes about 15 minutes to get to YVR. I was able to get downtown in half an hour by taking the Skytrain (Lansdowne Station).

I would recommend this hotel to anyone who needs a shuttle to YVR or anyone who needs easy access to downtown without staying downtown.

1  Thank Chemicalguy123
garyrud, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to send comments. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, despite the maintenance issue with your room. We hope you mentioned the issue to our front office staff, and the issue was rectified.

Thank you for making the Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport , your hotel of choice when staying in Richmond

Reviewed May 25, 2012

Nice hotel, people, etc. but was not expecting the location. The only restaurant's around this hotel are Japanese, Chinese, Mongolian, Cantonese.. Feel like you are in Hong Kong, Japan, etc. Food in hotel is very good. If you have a car and drive downtown, be prepared for a lot of traffic and expensive parking rates. Close to airport which is a perk when leaving.

1  Thank Kent M

Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments. We are glad that you were happy with the friendliness of our hotel staff, and the food in the World Wide Cafe. The area around the hotel is referred to as Food Street, with some of the best Asian cuisine on the west coast of North America. If you are in the area again, our staff would be happy to recommend many of these fine establishments.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

I was woken up at 330 am by some loud man talking in the hall way. The walls are so thin I can hear people talking all the time especially at night. The comforter sucks and the sheets are so small and it can't provide full coverage between the comforter. every time my son moves the blanket I can see dust moving in the air. I'm disappointed. I've stayed 6 yrs ago and I remembered it was better back than. The only nice thing about this hotel is its close to many Chinese shopping plazas. There's restaurants right across the streets. But I just can't get good sleep due to noises.

• Stayed: May 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We are disappointed to learn that you had noise issues, as we make every effort to restrict access to our guest room floors to prevent unwanted noise. Being an airport hotel, we do have guest arriving and departing around the clock, and would hope these incoming guests would respect other guests.

We will pass on your comments regarding the duvet to our housekeeping department for their review.

We apologies as we obviously failed to live up to your expectations

Reviewed May 20, 2012

I am writing this review because l have stayed in this hotel twice, and have been very impressed both times. Prompt pick-up and drop-off at the airport. Staff were friendly and efficient, and on the first stay, the room was immaculate, and much more attractive than a normal hotel room. Second time, not quite as nice a room, but still very clean and bright. No odors of carpet freshener or stale smells, which l hate.
The metal plug was not working in the tub, and l really wanted to have a relaxing bath. l was exhausted and quite grumpy when l asked for a new room right away. They said yes, of course, if you prefer, but we would like to save you a room change. The repair man was there in a matter of seconds, literally ran off to get the right tools, and problem solved in 2 minutes.
The beds were very clean and comfortable.
The food at the restaurant was not outstanding, but it was fine, and well presented. The wait staff were very nice and attentive, and recommended the better choices on the menu. All in all, a very pleasant stay, and l will always use this hotel if overnighting in Vancouver.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo