1,129 results
All reviews ihop restaurant motel style vancouver airport room was clean free shuttle hot tub shuttle service hour shuttle small fridge front desk staff every half hour flat screen tv long flight alaskan cruise one night stay late at night short stay
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I booked the Accent Inn for my parents to have a 14 day parking spot when going on vacation. I informed them that my mother was disabled. When they got to the hotel it was less money than quoted, they gave them the room asked for and when they learned that getting on the shuttle would be a little difficult they offered a free taxi service that included bringing the electric wheelchair to the airport for free. Above and beyond, thank you so much.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Joanne C
Reviewed November 15, 2013

3 level motel outside entrance which can make room feel cool. Only restaurant nearby seems to be IHOP when you are not driving. Pickup at airport on the half hour you do not call just wait and it gos to a few hotels. Room nice not exceptional. Small exercise room and sauna. You can call direct and book a stay and park. I did not hear the street noise but a lot of doors being shut once at 2 am.
Not sure I would stay here again I like hotels better.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank cactus52
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I love the service, free shuttle to/from the airport and the cleanliness of the rooms. Good value for your money.
I contacted them via the internet and the response was very quick. The room was nice and clean, the bed comfortable - the only problem i had was the inablility to turn off the TV - the remote didn't seem to work very well and even physically turning off the TV didn't work.
I appreciated the ground floor room and the front desk staff are very efficient and friendly.
Definitely will stay there again.

Room Tip: All around good value.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Debbie V
dmgr2, Manager at Accent Inn Vancouver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013

Dear Debbie K,
Thanks for the really great review. Sorry about the weird TV issue. You just can't trust technology these days.... lol
You didn't mention what the result was but I'm assuming you were looked after based on your comments overall.
Looking forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

We stayed one night as we needed to catch an early fight. I have never been in a hotel room that was so filthy. Unwashed tub with wallpaper coming off the walls in the shower. Unwrapped glasses with dirt in the corners of the tray by the sink. A telephone to dirty to even touch....and this list goes on.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Carlinne T

Dear Carlinne T,
Wow, We put a huge focus on cleanliness and many reviewers comment specifically on that. I'm not sure what to say in your case ( and we will investigate) but if you felt the room was that poor, sincere apologies. I hope you told our front desk staff so that they could give you the option of changing rooms? We take guest satisfaction very seriously and can only ask for another chance to show you why other reviewers rate us so high.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Helpful staff, good clean rooms, beds in both rooms were very comfortable!Bathroom average size but towels were thick and absorbent. Quiet business neighborhood provides a good walking area for dogs. Lots of shopping and restaurants a short drive away.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family