Got this hotel via hotwire. They are located off of Cambie just on the east side of 99. if you are coming from the US border then just get off at bridgeport and make a right at the light. Follow signs to hotel. If you are coming from the airport then find your way on to Cambie and head east.
It's an Inn, which I believe implies that the room will open up in to the outside, which in this case they do. Check in was pretty simple and friendly as they had my information. They gave me a room on the ground floor which was fine as I didn't have to deal with the elevator or the stairs. Getting a parking space near the room was usually an issue late at night but there was always at least 1 space remaining available. Also between 7:00PM - 11:00pm they had free hot chocolate and cookies available in the lobby. The rest of the time it was just free coffee.
There is a small exercise room located on the ground floor as well 2 washer and dryers ($2 wash & $2 to dry). Laundry detergent is not provided. There was also a hot tub available on premises but I didn't make use of it either. Located on grounds is also an International House of Pancakes which I didn't eat at. There is also a Mc Donalds and Denny's within walking distance.
The room I received was adequate. It had 2 double beds, and the sink was separated from the bathroom. There was no safe in the room but there was an iron and ironing board available and the Wifi was free and speedy. The mini fridge in the room was also nice but I wish the fridge door was re-hindged to correlate to the outside door that the fridge was in. The room itsself is a bit dated to say around the mid 80's. But it was nice for what it was. I don't think I got all the channels that I was suppose to get but it was ok since I wasn't in the area to watch TV.
They also have an airport shuttle that runs 24 hours I believe. There was also an internet computer and printer in the lobby area that anyone could use. i just wish it wasn't running Windows 7, but hey, free cookies and hot chocolate.
I'd stay here again. It's not too far from #3 road which is where all the restaurants are but not within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Accent Inn Vancouver Airport is the ideal accommodation for both the vacation and business traveler. The hotel offers COMPLIMENTARY 24 HOUR SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE TO AND FROM THE VANCOUVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT,SOUTH TERMINAL AND SEAPLANE TERMINAL. Accent Inn Vancouver Airport is conveniently located in the city centre near the entertainment and business areas. The River Rock Casino & Theatre is only a few minutes from the hotel and free shuttle service is also provided. The hotel OFFERS FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE TO AND FROM THE CANADA LINE STATION. Take the train to downtown Vancouver, one of North America's most exciting and beautiful cities. Perhaps a visit to the Richmond Olympic Oval made famous during the 2010 Olympics. A few days and nights in the city is always a great experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Accent Inn Vancouver Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Accent Inn Vancouver Airport Hotel Richmond
- Accent Hotel Richmond
- Accent Hotel Vancouver Airport
- Accent Inn Richmond