All reviews free airport shuttle free parking richmond night market an airport hotel downtown vancouver skytrain bc
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

The room stinks, the floor is dirty, the bed look dirty and smells bad. The wifi didn’t work for my laptop. Dirty furniture. Reservations were for 2:00 pm we came a bit late (2:40pm) but the cleaning lady was still cleaning the room, so we had to wait in the hallway until for half an hour. Free breakfast? We didn’t get one. Worst hotel ever!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Karim D, General Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Vancouver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Thank you for your comments and my apologies for the breakfast.
Effective November 1, 2018, the breakfast is now much more complete. Though it is Continental, We have added bagels, cream Cheese, Oatmeal, Yogurts and Eggs, cereals, pastries and much more.
Once the hotel completes the renovation (all windows will be replaced)within the next 12 months. you will not stop talking about the hotel.

Reviewed May 7, 2018

The room stunk! not only was it worn out, run down and dirty, but it actually smelt like someone died in there!! The only positive about this hotel is that it offers travelers a free shuttle bus to/from the airport. The rooms are horribly dated and the beds are like bricks. Check in/checkout are painfully slow. 2 of our 3 room cards didn't work and there was constantly a lineup at the front desk so we never got new ones. Calling that morning coffee a continental breakfast is a huge stretch. Spend a little more and enjoy your stay elsewhere

1  Thank Dana M

Reviewed May 7, 2018

My room was very clean and tidy, bed was extremely comfortable. I was very happy with the tea/coffee station. Had extra towels. Overall my stay was lovely, the woman on reception was very pleasant and also very helpful. All other staff were nice and didn't hesitate if I needed help or a question asked.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Karim D, Owner at Travelodge by Wyndham Vancouver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Thank you.

Reviewed May 6, 2018

Location was great (close to highway, YVR and downtown). Front desk staff was quite nice and helpful. Room
Was very dated with firm mattresses and a sort of smelly a/c unit. You will not miss out on anything if you skip the continental breakfast.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed May 1, 2018

The front desk staff find it difficult to take time to answer phone calls.....I was trying to call the front desk and the phone simply kept ringing for 15 minutes.....finally someone answered.

The room was dirty, hair in the tub, dust on the baseboards, and lint/garbage particles on the carpet.

The hotel is loud / noisy. Cleaning staff don't care that people are sleeping when they start cleaning rooms at 8:00 AM!!!

I made the reservation on Priceline - I won't stay here again. There are better options.

Room tip: Go to another hotel!
Date of stay: April 2018