We stayed at this hotel for one night before flying out. It was clean, the room quite large and fairly quiet except for the aircraft flying above as you would expect of an airport hotel. The facilities OK, no in-room internet but one downstairs, the spa didn't work properly but the pool was OK.
I had to drive in to Vancouver and back the evening we arrived, and outside of peak hours it was a quick and fairly easy drive. At peak times, Vancouver traffic (as for most cities) is slow so don't attempt a commute around these times if you don't have lots of patience!
All in all, stay a night before you fly out and you'll enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose from a wide selection of room types, featuring spectacular city views or glorious mountain views. Complimentary high speed internet is available in all rooms to accompany our spacious work desks. Rooms also offer mini-fridges and microwaves for your convenience. Our onsite Pantry restaurant is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner or relax after a long day in Alexander's Lounge. Enjoy our indoor pool and hot tub or try out our new fitness centre. Meeting space available for 10 to 50 people. Whether you are here for business or leisure we are conveniently located to all major attractions and shopping and we look forward to hosting you at our world class hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Travelodge Hotel Vancouver Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Vancouver Airport
- Travelodge Hotel Richmond
- Travel Lodge Richmond
- Travelodge Richmond
- Richmond Travel Lodge
- Richmond Travelodge