My flight had hydraulic problems so in turn all 30 or so passengers were sent to the Richmond Travelodge. Check in was quick and friendly. The hallways show some wear. The room was a good size.
Again a bit of wear. it is a solid building. Very sound proof. I would stay there again. I checked out at about 6:00am and the morning staff was professional and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose from a wide selection of room types, featuring spectacular city views or glorious mountain views. Complimentary high speed internet is available in all rooms to accompany our spacious work desks. Rooms also offer mini-fridges and microwaves for your convenience. Our onsite Pantry restaurant is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner or relax after a long day in Alexander's Lounge. Enjoy our indoor pool and hot tub or try out our new fitness centre. Meeting space available for 10 to 50 people. Whether you are here for business or leisure we are conveniently located to all major attractions and shopping and we look forward to hosting you at our world class hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Travelodge Hotel Vancouver Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Vancouver Airport
- Travelodge Hotel Richmond
- Travel Lodge Richmond
- Travelodge Richmond
- Richmond Travelodge
- Richmond Travel Lodge