There are certain things one should be able to expect at a hotel. This hotel did not have any decaf coffee in the rooms, at the desk or anywhere else. The was no breakfast, not even a donut. The bathroom was poorly lighted, I couldn't see very well to shave. The water had a slimy feel to it. Now if none of these things matter to you, you might be happy with this hotel. The staff were friendly and helpful; The room was clean and neat.
There is a A&W across the street and a Tim Horton's nearby. A mile walk will get you to the Sky Train station, and $2.50 will get you an all day ticket to the water front and free bus transfers for the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose from a wide selection of room types, featuring spectacular city views or glorious mountain views. Complimentary high speed internet is available in all rooms to accompany our spacious work desks. Rooms also offer mini-fridges and microwaves for your convenience. Our onsite Pantry restaurant is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner or relax after a long day in Alexander's Lounge. Enjoy our indoor pool and hot tub or try out our new fitness centre. Meeting space available for 10 to 50 people. Whether you are here for business or leisure we are conveniently located to all major attractions and shopping and we look forward to hosting you at our world class hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Travelodge Hotel Vancouver Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Vancouver Airport
- Travelodge Hotel Richmond
- Travel Lodge Richmond
- Travelodge Richmond
- Richmond Travel Lodge
- Richmond Travelodge