Fairmont Vancouver Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
3,448 results
All reviewsgold floorglobe restaurantpresident's clubvancouver airportan early morning flightinternational terminalseparate showerlong flightnext morningbetween flightsair canadaconvenient locationcanada linerunwayconveniencetelescopeyvr
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Am writing this from our Fairmont Vancouver Airport room as we are getting ready to walk 5 minutes to the International check in area for our flight out of Canada. This is the ultimate in convenience and access to Canada rail. We came here for a short family event and used the hotel as our base, renting a car for only one day and catching the train into the city on the other two days. Small but adequate gym and pool with jacuzzi.

Service was friendly and efficient. Room was quiet in spite of facing runways -- double paned glass really worked. All in all a great experience. We'll be back.

Room Tip: While rooms facing runways are sufficiently quiet, the rooms facing the street (curbside at the drop-off area) should be even more quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
FairmontYVR, Director of Sales at Fairmont Vancouver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2013

Dear Kentkt,

Thank you very much for writing a lovely review on The Fairmont Vancouver Airport. We hope you had a lovely family gathering. We love how you also noted the hotel’s proximity to the Canada Line and its convenience to get to and from downtown Vancouver. Please notify a member of our reservations team if you wish to stay with us in the near future as they would be delighted to assist you with any reservation requests you may have.

Safe Travels.

The entire team here at The Fairmont Vancouver Airport.

Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

We were put up in this hotel after a horrendous set of delayed flights. What a dream resting spot! The hotel is actually in the airport but an amazing hotel. Indoor pool for the kids to unwind. Lovely diners and buffet breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2013

cdabuddha

Thank you very much for writing a lovely review on The Fairmont Vancouver Airport. We hope you were able to make it to your final destination safe and sound. We love how you have highlighted our indoor pool and dining facilities. Please notify a member of our reservations team if you wish to stay with us in the near future as they would be delighted to assist you with any reservation requests you may have.

The entire team here at The Fairmont Vancouver Airport.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Great service from a wonderful staff. This is one of the best airport hotels I have stayed at. Very quite with comfortable rooms with everything you need. You never have to leave the airport if you have a long layover or a flight the next day.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I had a body scrab/wrap before my flight to Europe. Upon changing and waiting I was offered only cold water. During my wait the spa therapist comes to tell me that the treatments cannot be performed as there were no rooms available. After some discussion I chose the Organic Body Scrub and Wrap.

When entering the treatment room I found it too cool. I requested the heat of the room to be increased. The room temperature did not improve throughout the entire treatment and no heating blanket ir other device was used. This was very different from any solar treatment I had in other spas around the world. The experience was unpleasant and I had to sit in the steam room afterward just to elevate my core temperature. In addition, to make matters worse, the creams applied were extremely cold! Again, this is not the usual practice.

I will never again spend money at that location.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank Tpau1995
Reviewed May 28, 2013

What makes this place special is the service. We traveled for an event in Richmond with our pet. I was impressed that the receptionist remembered our pet's name from day one. Anyone who makes our pet happy, makes us happy.
Like the Mandarin Oriental, the servers in the restaurant remembered our drink and food preference from day one. Without prompting, the same drink quietly appeared as soon as we were seated. This was quite impressive consider we had different servers each day.
Consider this place for your event in Richmond and not just overnight layover for an early flight. The service makes this place worth the extra and slight detour!

Room Tip: Face the airport; it has a better view than the parking lot.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business