All reviews scottish theme chinese restaurant vancouver airport free breakfast free shuttle yogurt bit dated shuttle service long flight bed was very comfortable one night stay convenient location costco yvr skytrain proximity cruise
Reviewed August 12, 2018

The room was spacious and spotless. The customer service from the front desk, through the cleaning and maintenance staff was exemplary. To avoid the rush, have your breakfast after 7:30 am. An easy walk to shopping facilities.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
francis z, Operations Manager at Abercorn Inn Vancouver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2018

Dear Robert D,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay!
We were pleased to read you liked our rooms and services.I am disheartened to hear that your overall experience still had room for improvement. Please note that I have addressed this feedback with our team.
Thank you for staying at the Abercorn Inn Vancouver Airport and we hope that you will consider us for your next trip!

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

The staff was friendly and helpful upon checking in. We did not have reservations, and wanted to stay two nights. The hotel was fully booked for the second night due to cruise ship sailing dates. Need to book ahead to avoid this inconvenience.
The room was okay with a very comfortable bed. Air con worked well but was noisy.
Surprisingly little traffic or aircraft noise. Quiet room on the second floor, facing away from the highway.
Close to restaurants and shopping. A taxi ride to Gastown / Granville Island was CAD $30.
Overall, fair value for money considering Vancouver hotel costs.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
francis z, Operations Manager at Abercorn Inn Vancouver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Dear Dale D,

Reviewed July 10, 2018

Very clean,and very compassionate,hospitable staff. Service is superb and convenient to almost everything especially for tourist and business men with the proximity to the airport.
I could say my room was quiet,very clean for there was no finger prints left on my wipes after wiping everything. Found no hair on the linens after undoing it and no old urine smell in the bath room.This is my obsession whenever I stay in a hotel.
Further more the staff how they treat their guests. My experience was incomparable from the last 5 star hotel I stayed. Staff were so compassionate when I hurt my knee offering me first aid to delaying my check out to wait for my daughter to pick me up. Guests were greeted coming in and out of the hotel. Very hospitable that you really feel welcome like you are staying in your own house.
Kudos to each and everyone of you and my sincere gratitude for helping and making my stay very comfortable. What an excellent place and service that was given to me.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank nc817vil
francis z, Operations Manager at Abercorn Inn Vancouver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Dear nc817vil,

Reviewed July 1, 2018

Room was spacious, clean and functional. Check in staff ( Regina ) was very friendly and helpful. I like the hotel décor.

The breakfast room is a bit small. Tend to be congested during the morning rush hour ( 630 to 7 am ). Serving simple buffer.

Staff in restaurant very patient. The Chinese restaurant next to the hotel serves very good quality Chinese food.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear tackhoongcheong,

Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

This is conveniently located near bridgeport station.Also has a shared airport shuttle service with Hampden inn.
Breakfast is reasonable. Room is nice. Compared to other BB places reasonably priced. There is a night market and a casino nearby.

Date of stay: June 2018