“Average Stay”

Ranked #14 of 23 Hotels in Richmond
A TripAdvisor Member
“Average Stay”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights and never had any issues. The room was clean and tidy with a very comfortable bed with duvets. A restaurant and pub were available for quick munchies and the fitness center had a good variety of equipment. Upon check in, however, the staff lack communication and we waited an hour before we were able to get our rooms.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Best Western P, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Abercorn Inn, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Dear a TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your valuable review, your business is very important to us!

Best Western PLUS Abercorn Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Chilliwack, Canada
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I most unfortunately feel this is one of the only Best Western Hotels that I have stayed in that I would NEVER recommend to any traveller. My stay there was by far not the usual quality of most of the Best Western Hotels.

1 Thank Joanne A
Dear Joanne A,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I am deeply sorry to hear that you had a less than favorable experience during your stay at the Best Western Plus Abercorn Inn. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Best Western PLUS Abercorn Inn

Travelers are raving about these Richmond hotels

Calgary, Canada
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This hotel was noisy and the interior was dated. The reception was not helpful at all...did not explain where room was or hotel amenities or what breakfast coupons were for. The only good thing about this hotel is the restaurant...the service and food were top notch. Overall a bad experience at this hotel. Not worth the money and I will not be staying there again.

1 Thank happytraveller593
Dear happytraveller593,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay at Best Western Plus Abercorn Inn. We always appreciate hearing from our guests. Please accept my apologies on behalf of my team for not meeting your expectation and I sincerely hope you give us another opportunity to be of service to you.

Brisbane
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This hotel was booked sight unseen. When we arrived, we were greeted with very nice staff.
Our room was very comfortable. The bed was heavenly, it was so comfortable. It is situated close to the rail and two fantastic shopping centres.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Best Western P, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Abercorn Inn, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Dear Jackie W,

Thank you very much for giving us a five star! We are very glad to hear that you found the room is nice and clean, and our staff are friendly. We look forward to welcome you back to Best Western Plus Abercorn Inn on your next visit to Vancouver area.

Smithers, Canada
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The front desk manager treated me as though I was a hostage. He had my credit card data so felt he could over charge me whatever he liked, just because another staff member had agreed to a discounted rate, he did not feel that he had to honor that, because the hotel was full, is what he told me. The whole hotel reeks of cigarette smoke. It's dark and dingy and needs a serious update. The restaurant is disgusting.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

2 Thank Gordon P
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I have paid much more for a lot less. Room was lovely, service was perfect, and they kept the kitchen open for me, as I got in right when the dining room closed and was starving. Highly recommend, not just for proximity to Vancouver International Airport, free shuttle, and free parking. I wish I had stayed there and driven into town, I would have been happier!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Best Western P, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Abercorn Inn, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Dear 1Teapot,

Thank you very much for giving us a five star, we are very pleased that you had a memorable stay with us. We look forward to welcome you back to Best Western Plus Abercorn Inn on your next visit to Vancouver area.

Shawnigan Lake, Canada
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Nothing I can say wrong about his Hotel. I have been staying with this B.W. for many years during my travels. Extremely friendly, always happy to see you the Rooms are Maculate. Small Bar had a female Bartender who always has you laughing and takes a lot but keeps smiling. The food is always great and the service is served with a smile. The girls that make up the rooms are always cheerful and happy to see you acknowledge them in the hallways. Overall a very organized and cheery place to stay.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Best Western P, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Abercorn Inn, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Dear Lorna L,

Thank You for your wonderful comment on our hotel. We were very happy to see the appreciation you had for the service. Thank you for enjoying yourselves at the Best Western Plus Abercorn Inn in general! We hope to see you again soon!