“It may not be the best, But it's pretty darn good.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Harold's Bistro & Bar

Harold's Bistro & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Harold's Bistro & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 883 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: City Centre
Cross street: Minoru Blvd
Transit: The Bistro and Lounge can be easily accessible by transit buses or by taxi. We are a five minute walk from the Brighouse station on the Canada Line.
Description: Upon entering Harold's Bistro, you'll undoubtedly be drawn to the warm & welcoming atmosphere of this Richmond favourite, named after a guest who has dined with us daily for more than 35 years. Our menu will have you wondering if you're at home or on the road, and our wide selection of locals wines, beer on tap, and spirits from around the world guarantees to offer something for everyone. Connect with colleagues and friends in the bar. The lively atmosphere, plasma-screen TVs and inviting courtyard patio will supply the perfect ending to a productive day. Every day for over 35 years, Mr. Harold Cross has been coming to our place for lunch. In fact, you may see him sitting at his usual spot by the window, greeting everyone by name, sharing a laugh and offering a warm smile. Our biggest fan and one of the nicest people you'll ever meet, we couldn't think of a better name for our restaurant. See you tomorrow, Harold!
Richmond, Canada
“It may not be the best, But it's pretty darn good.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

I've been staying at the Sheraton for a little while. I must say, I've enjoyed eating at Harold's. I'd like to start with the story. From what I understand, Harold was a customer who ate there everyday for 30 years. And, with food like they have, who could blame him. When they remodelled, they named it after him. Next, the atmosphere is amazing. out the window, you can see a pool surrounded by trees. The inside is one of the cleanest I've seen. And the staff? simply amazing. They go above and beyond the call of duty. Kristy, Chandace, and Ashley are some of the nicest people you will ever meet. Many times, the highlight of my day has been seeing their smiling, friendly faces. To sum up, the food is amazing, the atmosphere is nice, and the staff is swift and wonderful. The most enjoyable experience in a long time.

Richmond, Canada
“Great environment. Great people. Great food. What's not to like?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

I have been visiting Harold's for the past 2 years, mostly due to the great service provided by their servers like Chandace who has always been friendly and professional and took time out to get to know her clients as more than just a paying customer. Her smile keeps me going back everytime. The food and drinks are very tasty and the prices are reasonable. Harolds also has an outdoor patio to enjoy the sunshine, a formal dining area for business meetings and a casual lounge area for drinks with friends. One stop shop.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
“Excellent customer service. Server was a treat.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

I ate at this restaurant cause I was staying in the hotel and needed some food. I wasn't really expecting much in terms of food, but the service was incredible. Our server Danielle was professional, friendly, super knowledgeable and was more than happy to go above and beyond at any moment to ensure I enjoyed my experience. Give this girl a promotion. She is going places. I work in the hospitality industry and I know excellent customer service when I see it.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Surrey, Canada
“Excellent Hotel Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

If you are staying near by, you have to try this restaurant! Friendly staff (Kristy), amazing food (asparagus ravioli or margarita pizza), and a chill atmosphere all make this an excellent hang out spot.

Chatham
“A relaxing place to eat after a long flight to Vancouver”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

We walked over from our hotel which only served breakfast. Our bodies were a bit confused because of a long flight over three time zones. Our server was friendly and efficient and the food was great

Later in the evening my husband were over to pick up a dessert. It was well packed and the icecream didnt even melt.

• Visited June 2013