“Quiet Restaurant with good food, reasonable price and excellent service”

Carmichael's Restaurant at Hilton Vancouver Airport
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: City Centre
Cross street: Elmbridge Way
Transit: A short 5 minute walk from the Brighouse Canada Line Station.
Richmond, Canada
“Quiet Restaurant with good food, reasonable price and excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

Has gone for dine out menu this evening; both my husband and I enjoyed the three course meals very much. Our Server, Jerry, provided very courteous and professional service. I had dined in this restaurant many times in the past for different occasions, e.g. celebrated Bday with a big group or catch up with friends one on one, all were positive experience all in all.

Christine

• Visited January 2013

Vancouver, BC
“where is the spice in your life?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

We have eaten at Carmichael’s a few times. The food there has been reasonable; but, I wouldn’t say that it was very exciting. Certainly, within 2 or 3 square blocks, one can find many more exotic and excellent restaurants. I ate there because of various reasons including business meetings and because I had vouchers which made my food less expensive. Please note that I am not saying this is not good; but, that for the same money there are many more colorful places around. Also, every time I have been there, the restaurant has been fairly empty.

• Visited September 2012
Kitimat
“So-so”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

Went there twice,first time we had reservations at 3,cause we just came from the airport.Only problem was the dining room wasn't open at 3.The bartender fixed us up right away,and she was awesome service wise.She seated us in the bar.My wife and I both had French onion soup.It was cold and our friendly bartender wasn't very happy about it.I had a beef dip,it was very good,my wife had a clubhouse and it was just ok.The second time we went there was for breakfast,we both had eggs Benedict and it was great.Coffee was great.We had groupons,which they handled smoothly,which is becoming better but not always.

Winfield
“Great food. A little pricey if you have a family to feed.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

The service and food was excellent but the prices are a little on the steep side and could add up if you have kids to feed.

Visited December 2012
Vancouver, Canada
“Great Omelette”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

Well worth making time for breakfast. Fresh, good buffet choices, a chef that knows how to work with local products, and properly cooked eggs. I saw poached eggs served to another guest. They also looked to be perfectly prepared. Average breakfast costs $20

Visited November 2012