“Good food, friendly service”

Danny's Wun Tun Restaurant
Ranked #83 of 968 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Danny's is a neighbourhood restaurant that has been in Richmond for a long time. It started with Danny and his wife. They are still there with the help of their son and daughter.

Food is good value and the staff is always super friendly. They ensure you enjoy your meal.

It's a neat and no-frills place for a quick meal but not a fancy restaurant for special occasions.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I have Danny's pegged to go to on a regular basis. When we visit the staff are right there ready to serve us. One server knows that my wife has a dietary restriction and recalls her usual wish. I love great won tun soup and I leave Danny's with a pleasant sensation of enjoying hot well prepared food. They are a long time business with many customers from a cross section of society.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

This is my 'go-to' restaurant whenever I crave for some chinese food. My dad loves their BBQ Duck, my wife, their Roast Pork and, Rock Salt Fried tofu, me, any of their chow mein (especially their Seafood Chowmein, Satay Hofan and Honeymoon Fried rice. Love their Wonton and Noodle in soup while my wife always goes for the Wonton, shui kaw and noodles in soup. I must admit I am not crazy about their porridge but their other dishes already make up for it. Add a very friendly staff and the ability to call in for pick up (or delivery) is a big plus for me. Owners Danny and Joyce still runs the place while the kids are beginning to let Dad rest once in a while.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

We eat at least once a month at this restaurant. The food is very good and the staff is excellent, especially their command of english.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

We were visiting Richmond from Victoria, and were staying at a hotel in North Richmond. A friend recommended Danny's, and we ordered take out for delivery to the hotel.
Great experience..much better than expected! Ordering was easy, and the delivery time was super fast. The food was amazingly hot, which surprised us, as it was very cold outside, and the drive was rather long. Our delivery man was very courteous, and "professional".

Food was tasty, and there was lots of it.

Great job!