“A go back to place!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I really like Danny's, it is very good and the service is good also. I have been going to them for many years and it is always contestant! I highly recommend Danny's.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I've ordered from Danny's Wun Tun for both delivery & take out about a dozen times over the past few years and it is always top quality delicious food. Unlike other restaurants that are good one time & not the next, Danny's is always consistently very good. Their prices average $9-$14 per item from their very extensive menu which includes the usual as well as many hot pots, seafood, BBQ dishes etc. The staff are always friendly & you never have to wait long for your order. They also have dining in, which I have yet to do.

I can't be the only one that thinks they are the best take out in Richmond since they keep winning the people's choice award.
My personal favourites are their Honey Garlic ribs, Beef & Tomato Fried Rice and B.B.Q. Duck.

They are located in the Ironwood Mall on Steveston & #5 Rd. It's very easy to find them.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

We love the food, the variety and the people at Danny's. We are never disappointed when we order from here. Dine in is good too but often we prefer to pick it up. Their soup is amazing!!!

Reviewed March 12, 2012

Well priced good food, great place to go if you feel like chinese food. Danny's does orders for pick up or delivery or to come sit down and order in there nice inviting restaurant. Has a family run feel, servers started to remember what my girlfriend and I order after a few visits. Defiantly a place I would come back to and recommend to others.
Hours of operation
10am-10pm
everyday

Reviewed February 12, 2012

shared a fantastic meal here with a friend. We shared 2 plates. Beef & Chinese broccoli, chicken chow mein. We also had a small bowl of wonton soup each. Side order of steamed rice to help it all go down beautifully. Green tea was served as we sat down.