Tripadvisor

“Best kebabs”

Melbourne Kebab Station
Ranked #12 of 137 Restaurants in Coburg
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Have to be one of the best kebab place. Fantastic service. Always acknowledged customers no matter how busy. Been here many times.

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (60)

Reviewed December 18, 2019 via mobile

Got the Mixed Grill $30. Large meal but pretty average food and not very tasty. Also very oily for rice and meat. The off cuts of Turkish bread were fresh. For a $30 meal I would expect more then a pretty taste less meal.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed June 13, 2019

I saw that a large vegetarian platter was only one dollar more than a small one, but I did not realise that it was enough for two people. It had four falafels, a serve of rice, a choice of two dips, a basket of bread, and a serve of salad. The counter serves in a production setting, but the food is good and fresh. You might have to share a table with strangers, but it is a great way to make new friends.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

Love going to MKS. Food is always fresh, service is fast, no need for communication, I just want that kebab in my mouth pronto. Can't wait to go back!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

This little kebab shop does a rip roaring trade - there are always people milling about on the outside tables or inside ordering takeaway. There's a good vibe about the place and the staff, if not overly friendly, are pretty prompt. I ordered a vegetarian kebab (falafel) wrap for under $10 and sat down inside and when I unwrapped it I found it to be HUGE! I actually couldn't finish it. It tasted good too - fresh and not too spicy. I saw someone's platter next to me which could also have fed a family of six! You definitely get good value for money here. I would have given four stars but it's a cash only establishment and this irks me enough to drop a star. But otherwise I enjoyed the food and will go back.

Date of visit: April 2019