“quiet and clean”

Harmony Villas
Belgrade, Serbia
“quiet and clean”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We are a family of four who has spent a delightful vacation in harmony villas. Accommodation is even better than the photographs, and we are especially pleased courtesy of Mr. Christos
All the recommendations

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank ljuba2013

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 1, 2012

We (family of 5) have just come back from our stay at Harmony Villas and I can honestly say there's nothing more we could have asked for. The owner Christos was waiting for us at the airport as we arrived, he was extremely helpful and made sure we always had everything we needed. The villa was great, nicely decorated, very spacious and stocked with water bottles etc. One of the best places I have ever stayed at!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank N I
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Reviewed February 13, 2012

I stayed at Harmony Villas in August of 2011, as part of a family vacation with my significant other and the kids. I am SO thrilled that we chose to stay here. The owner of the villas was amazing; friendly and accommodating and made us feel like family. I was concerned about staying somewhere so nice with young children, but they were clearly welcome and we were ALL made to feel right at home. The villas themselves were clean, comfortable, spacious, and very well equipped. There wasn't much more we could ask for, and if we needed anything, it was brought to us immediately. The location was absolutely perfect... everything we could have wanted was withing walking distance, including the beach and swimming pools that are open to the general public. (we're a family who loves to play in the water!) I would highly recommend this place to anyone staying in the area... from an overnight business trip to a week or more vacation with the kids, you will not regret the decision!

Room Tip: Talk to the owner, he will make sure you get EXACTLY what you're looking for!
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank E M
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed January 31, 2012

We had an amazing stay at harmony Villas! My husband and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary in June with this trip. harmony villas is a cozy, elegant place to stay...our room was breathtaking, everything is so clean and immaculate! The staff here are as friendly as it gets with a very personable owner. We were close to many things to do including shopping, restaurants...
We are always looking for the best deal and with everything they offer they are absolutely the best for the money...I visited here with my husband but would absolutely recommend it for families too...and maybe this is silly but I loved the softness of the towels and linens here...Many thanks to the staff and owner for helping to make my anniversary special.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank tlynn6420
Basel, Switzerland
Reviewed November 8, 2011

16th to 30th september 2011 at Christos Harmony villas. Just the right place to enjoy a stressless holiday. Wysiwyg: The villa is tastefully decorated, very clean, quite and with all amenities. Those who might miss a swimming pool don't need to worry. Only a short walk away there are several tourist residences with pools "open to all", which we thought was a nice gesture towards tourists. One can pay them back by having a drink at the pool bar!
Laganas beach with SM's, bars, souvenir shops, restaurants is only a 5 min. drive/ 20 min. walk. We'll keep the best souvenir of our Zante's holidays. Christos is one of the most charming and helpful hosts we ever met. We really felt at home and enjoyed his company. M & M

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank m and m
Bucharest, Romania
Reviewed October 3, 2011

My name is George; I stayed at Harmony Villas for 1 week at the end of august 2011. I wanted to write this review when I came back, but I got lost in work :) The place is wonderful, very clean, the furniture and everything in the villa is picked with taste, which makes you feel like at home. Also I want to thank the owner Christos, he was the best - telling us were the best places on the island are - so we could enjoy our vacation and make the best out of our 6 days on the island. We had FUN - I really recommend H.V.!

Room Tip: 2 villas - the same
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank GeorgeUI
Bucharest, Romania
Reviewed September 14, 2011

I am Peter and I've been to this place at the end of August 2011. I recomand these villas to my parents, relatives and friends as an excelent location to spend holidays. ... the villas are very cute and the owner is a really nice person !

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Peter SAVATEEV S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mouzaki
Venus Hotel & Suites
#1 of 74 in Laganas
Portego Hotel
Portego Hotel
#42 of 74 in Laganas

Been to Harmony Villas? Share your experiences!