We stayed at the Copperstone Resort July 10th thru July 15th, 2010. We were in the Banff area for vacation. The views from the hotel are awesome. The room looks very new, was very clean. Nice shower - nice bathroom. They gave us lots of towels but we had problems with them leaving enough wash/face cloths. We had to go to the front desk a couple times. They kept the room clean and made the beds, but one day we came back and the maid had left the door ajar - I reported it to the front desk when we checked out. Was wonderful place for the price - we got a suite with a master bedroom with queen bed and a separate bedroom (den) with bunk beds for our girls. Was an excellent solution for us with teenagers so we could have our own bedroom. They don't have a pool (which the girls were disappointed about) but they have a hot tub. They also have outdoor grills that you can use. Has its own little patio area too. Cable TV had pretty good selection of channels. The WiFi though is awful - it was so slow that we couldn't use it. I hope they get that fixed soon. Parking is in an underground garage - very cool for when it's cold or raining. Overall it was an excellent choice. We would definitely consider going back there again if we visit that area again. The Canadian Rockies was awesome - unbelievable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located five minutes outside Canmore, Alberta, in the serene hamlet of Dead Man's Flats, our all-suite property is just moments from downtown shopping and dining, world-class golf courses and Banff National Park . Whether you prefer to spend your time downhill skiing, hiking to glaciers, mountain biking, camping or fishing, every season brings a new reason to visit The Copperstone Resort Hotel. Our spacious, condo-style suites are designed to leave you feeling refreshed, so you can make the most of your time in the Rockies. All accommodations include fully equipped kitchens with granite countertops, two HD televisions, in suite laundry machines, additional sofa beds and cozy electric fireplaces. Best of all, each suite features a private patio or balcony with breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains, so you can enjoy the beauty of Dead Man's Flats without even leaving your room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Copperstone Resort by CLIQUE reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copperstone Hotel Dead Man`s Flats
- Copperstone Hotel Canmore
- Copperstone Resort By CLIQUE Canmore/Dead Man's Flats, Alberta