We booked this online on the highway as we needed a place to stay for the night. They had rooms and were pet-friendly. Reservation took 30 seconds and everything was ready when we arrived at midnight.
We were given a small apartment with a walkout balcony with its own door. PERFECT for taking the dogs out when they needed to go. Common area has a nice hot tub and bbq area. In suite laundry was excellent and soap was provided.
Highly recommended! Dead man's flats has a mandatory quiet time from 2300-0700 and we actually appreciated that as a young family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located five minutes outside Canmore, Alberta, in the serene hamlet of Dead Man's Flats, our all-suite property is just moments from downtown shopping and dining, world-class golf courses and Banff National Park . Whether you prefer to spend your time downhill skiing, hiking to glaciers, mountain biking, camping or fishing, every season brings a new reason to visit The Copperstone Resort Hotel. Our spacious, condo-style suites are designed to leave you feeling refreshed, so you can make the most of your time in the Rockies. All accommodations include fully equipped kitchens with granite countertops, two HD televisions, in suite laundry machines, additional sofa beds and cozy electric fireplaces. Best of all, each suite features a private patio or balcony with breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains, so you can enjoy the beauty of Dead Man's Flats without even leaving your room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Copperstone Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copperstone Hotel Dead Man`s Flats
- Copperstone Hotel Canmore
- Copperstone Resort Canmore/Dead Man's Flats, Alberta