We booked two nights at the Copperstone Resort through a travelzoo deal. I was expecting a one bedroom suite and we ended up with a gorgeous three bedroom, two storey suite with two king sized beds, two full bathrooms, and a third room with bunkbeds. It was just my boyfriend and I so the extra rooms weren't necessary but it was good to know their suites are so big for the next time as it would be a great place to stay with a group. With the pull out couch in the living room, we could have easily slept 8 people! It also had a full kitchen with granite countertops, and a lovely gas fireplace. The suite was very clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. There is a communal hot tub in the courtyard but we didn't get a chance to use it because it would have been a freezing walk to and from. The views were also gorgeous and it is very close to Canmore.
I only had two concerns. The first was that we didn't receive any housekeeping service at all. I phoned in the afternoon to inquire about housekeeping and they said that they didn't come because I didn't request them to. I asked them to re-stock our coffee and they did so. The second concern was the furniture in the living room area. We attempted to curl up on the couch by the fireplace to watch a movie but the couch was so hard, it was impossible to get comfortable. We ended up watching TV in the bedroom so we'd have a comfy place to sit.
Overall, it was a great place at a great price and would have gotten a 5 out of 5 if the housekeeping and furniture had been a little better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located five minutes outside Canmore, Alberta, in the serene hamlet of Dead Man's Flats, our all-suite property is just moments from downtown shopping and dining, world-class golf courses and Banff National Park . Whether you prefer to spend your time downhill skiing, hiking to glaciers, mountain biking, camping or fishing, every season brings a new reason to visit The Copperstone Resort Hotel. Our spacious, condo-style suites are designed to leave you feeling refreshed, so you can make the most of your time in the Rockies. All accommodations include fully equipped kitchens with granite countertops, two HD televisions, in suite laundry machines, additional sofa beds and cozy electric fireplaces. Best of all, each suite features a private patio or balcony with breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains, so you can enjoy the beauty of Dead Man's Flats without even leaving your room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Copperstone Resort by CLIQUE reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copperstone Hotel Dead Man`s Flats
- Copperstone Hotel Canmore
- Copperstone Resort By CLIQUE Canmore/Dead Man's Flats, Alberta