The good: This location is a very clean, newly decorated resort. The full kitchens are nicely appointed and have everything you need to stay several days. The parking is underground which is very nice and secure. The front desk workers were very nice. This would be a great location if you have some activities planned for the area for a few days.
The bad: There is not a restaurant on the property and not much to pick from for a restaurant anywhere close by. There are also no activities or sights to see for kids unless you are planning a hike or bike. Do your food shopping before you get there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located five minutes outside Canmore, Alberta, in the serene hamlet of Dead Man's Flats, our all-suite property is just moments from downtown shopping and dining, world-class golf courses and Banff National Park . Whether you prefer to spend your time downhill skiing, hiking to glaciers, mountain biking, camping or fishing, every season brings a new reason to visit The Copperstone Resort Hotel. Our spacious, condo-style suites are designed to leave you feeling refreshed, so you can make the most of your time in the Rockies. All accommodations include fully equipped kitchens with granite countertops, two HD televisions, in suite laundry machines, additional sofa beds and cozy electric fireplaces. Best of all, each suite features a private patio or balcony with breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains, so you can enjoy the beauty of Dead Man's Flats without even leaving your room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Copperstone Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copperstone Hotel Dead Man`s Flats
- Copperstone Hotel Canmore
- Copperstone Resort Canmore/Dead Man's Flats, Alberta