We came here at least 5 times. We keep coming as we have a good time. Affordable way to sleep 2 kids in their own bed and have a separate room for parents. The hot tub is very nice but can be crowed. The HVAC is an efficient heat pump and is quiet and keep the room to whatever is desired. Cool and heat capable. The location is 5 minutes from Canmore downtown is allow for easy supply replenishment if needed! The rooms are good looking, only few years old and modern. The fire place is electric but still pretty neat.
Very nice walking area along the creek and the Bow river behind the complex.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located five minutes outside Canmore, Alberta, in the serene hamlet of Dead Man's Flats, our all-suite property is just moments from downtown shopping and dining, world-class golf courses and Banff National Park . Whether you prefer to spend your time downhill skiing, hiking to glaciers, mountain biking, camping or fishing, every season brings a new reason to visit The Copperstone Resort Hotel. Our spacious, condo-style suites are designed to leave you feeling refreshed, so you can make the most of your time in the Rockies. All accommodations include fully equipped kitchens with granite countertops, two HD televisions, in suite laundry machines, additional sofa beds and cozy electric fireplaces. Best of all, each suite features a private patio or balcony with breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains, so you can enjoy the beauty of Dead Man's Flats without even leaving your room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Copperstone Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copperstone Hotel Dead Man`s Flats
- Copperstone Hotel Canmore
- Copperstone Resort Canmore/Dead Man's Flats, Alberta