My husband and I decided to celebrate our 1yr Anniversary at Copperstone Resort a couple weeks ago and we were beyond impressed. Booking on-line was incredibly easy and the staff helped answer all of my questions right away. We arrived and check-in took all of 5 minutes. We requested a second floor room with a mountain view and they delivered. The room was modern, clean and perfect for the 2 of us but could of easily accommodated 4 people. The fireplace was very cozy and romantic and the kitchen was fully equipped with everything we needed. We took advantage of the hot tub both days we were there and met some great people. The underground parking was my husbands favorite part and they even have storage units for all of your skiing or boarding gear. The suite had a washer and dryer which I thought was great. I read some reviews and a few complained about the resort being far from Canmore. It's an 8 minute drive. We actually took a cab into Canmore for dinner one night and it cost $15.00 each way which we were fine with. The resort is pet friendly which is nice for those who have pets. We didn't find any traces (smell or hair) of dogs or cats in our room. This was something I was a little worried about but it was fine. The rate we received was excellent and we enjoyed every minute of our stay. We will definitely be back.
Thanks Copperstone Resort for making our 1yr Anniversary so special!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located five minutes outside Canmore, Alberta, in the serene hamlet of Dead Man's Flats, our all-suite property is just moments from downtown shopping and dining, world-class golf courses and Banff National Park . Whether you prefer to spend your time downhill skiing, hiking to glaciers, mountain biking, camping or fishing, every season brings a new reason to visit The Copperstone Resort Hotel. Our spacious, condo-style suites are designed to leave you feeling refreshed, so you can make the most of your time in the Rockies. All accommodations include fully equipped kitchens with granite countertops, two HD televisions, in suite laundry machines, additional sofa beds and cozy electric fireplaces. Best of all, each suite features a private patio or balcony with breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains, so you can enjoy the beauty of Dead Man's Flats without even leaving your room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Copperstone Resort by CLIQUE reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copperstone Hotel Dead Man`s Flats
- Copperstone Hotel Canmore
- Copperstone Resort By CLIQUE Canmore/Dead Man's Flats, Alberta