Good location. Short drive to casino and short drive to Banff. Beautiful outdoor hot tub. The underground parking garage can be a tight squeeze if you have a large truck or SUV. There were a few Mosquitos squished on the ceiling and walls of the bedroom. Our room was short on a few supplies like coffee and sugar when we arrived, but staff brought them very quickly when we asked the front desk. All in all, had a very nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located five minutes outside Canmore, Alberta, in the serene hamlet of Dead Man's Flats, our all-suite property is just moments from downtown shopping and dining, world-class golf courses and Banff National Park . Whether you prefer to spend your time downhill skiing, hiking to glaciers, mountain biking, camping or fishing, every season brings a new reason to visit The Copperstone Resort Hotel. Our spacious, condo-style suites are designed to leave you feeling refreshed, so you can make the most of your time in the Rockies. All accommodations include fully equipped kitchens with granite countertops, two HD televisions, in suite laundry machines, additional sofa beds and cozy electric fireplaces. Best of all, each suite features a private patio or balcony with breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains, so you can enjoy the beauty of Dead Man's Flats without even leaving your room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Copperstone Resort by CLIQUE reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copperstone Hotel Dead Man`s Flats
- Copperstone Hotel Canmore
- Copperstone Resort By CLIQUE Canmore/Dead Man's Flats, Alberta