“I wish I was still in hotel Laika!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Laika

Hotel Laika
Ranked #11 of 13 Rivabella B&B and Inns
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“I wish I was still in hotel Laika!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

This summer I visit hotel Laika for the first time, and it's definitely not my last! It was a great experience, the hotel and the food was very nice and well arranged. I also really miss the staff that works there, because they wore so friendly. It is a perfect vacation for relaxing because the hotel is next to the beach, but also a good vacation to see the beautiful city of Rimini, wich is really close to the hotel. I'm back for a few days now, and I'm still full of al the nice dinners we had. And for now, I have to count 365 more days because I definitely want to go back next year!!!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Eva N

• Polish first
Utrecht, The Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

Ive been in hotel laika for 2 weeks, and it was one of the most amazing holidays ever! The hotel is right on the beach, we had everyday a lot and really good food, and the people who works there are really friendly and nice! there really is nothing bad to say about this hotel!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Julie E
UK
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2011

Just awful from the start. I travelled with my partner and four friends on motorbikes and after a very long day's journey we were looking forward to just getting to bed - it was not that simple. Check in was allowed up until 11pm but when we got there at just gone 8, we were told that one of our rooms had been given away, despite being booked 3 months earlier. The hotel manager kept saying "What's the problem? What's the problem?" He said that people often don't turn up so he had sold one of our three rooms to someone else and even tried to blame it on his teenage daughter. When I informed him that he was breaking a written contract with expedia, he quickly wanted to find us one room in another hotel, which he eventually did after about an hour. If only this had been the end of it. The rooms were unsanitary and unsafe, please see the pictures. A/C was at an extra cost and came via a length of plastic pipe in the ceiling; the shower was a hole in the floor between the toilet and the bidet; the plug for the sink came in three parts and once it was in it wouldn't come out; paint had been very sloppily applied to the walls, which seemed to include the heardboards, sockets and light switches; the door to the balcony didn't lock and we had to hold the shutter open by tying it to the handle of the door - the shutter later broke and the manager tried to blame us. Breakfast was just about bearable, particularly if you like a 5kg jar of nutella and a ladle. The juice was some unrecognisable red liquid and the tablecloths were dirty. Thank God for bread and butter. DO NOT stay at this hotel - we had a fabuloous holkiday touring some beautiful places in Italy but unfortunately this was the only hotel we had booked for two nights!!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends
2 Thank MickeyR74

Travelers are raving about these Rivabella hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rivabella
Hotel Marylise
#39 of 44 in Torre Pedrera
Hotel Accademia
Hotel Accademia
#9 of 632 in Rimini

Been to Hotel Laika? Share your experiences!