Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 1, 2016

Situated in the university compound..... very quite and calm. No vehicle noise. Room with lake view is nice. Facing the mosque and also the lakeside restaurant. Coffee house serves good spread of food during breakfast and lunch

Room tip: Book the suite. you will not regret it
Date of stay: August 2016
2  Thank e3108
Khatuddin, General Manager at RHR Hotel @ Uniten Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2017

Greetings from RHR Hotel @ UNITEN!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience here during your recent stay with us.

Absolutely wonderful to read your lovely review and extremely pleasing to know that every things here had truly lived up to your expectations. I will be sure to share your kind words with our team.

Thanks again for your note. The team and myself look forward to the pleasant opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future should your travel brings you back on either business or leisure purpose.

In the meantime please do not hesitate to contact me should you require any further assistance.

Reviewed October 20, 2016 via mobile

It is situated inside the university UNITEN. The hotel is clean, nice and the room is good also with free WIFI, iron, hair dryer, cattle, refrigerator, television ( all basic needs ) and most importantly is the cleanliness and also nice scenary outside.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Ming Jie C
Khatuddin, General Manager at RHR Hotel @ Uniten Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2017

Reviewed September 9, 2016

The Room

Decent room for business package with food, meeting facilities, the room connected to coffee house, meeting room.

The Breakfast selection is great the stall serving selection of eggs, pancake, cucur udang, cucur pisang.

Great service

Room tip: best view facint the mosque, and lake
Date of stay: September 2016

Reviewed August 23, 2016

I had 6 days stay at this hotel. It is located in the university. The breakfast was not bad. They changed their menu quite often. But, the room was not well maintained. The toilet was not clean. The wifi in the room even worse, not function during my stay! I didn't see the value of lake view located room. By the way, I like the tranquil environment of hotel compound.

Room tip: There is no value added for lake view room.
Date of stay: August 2016
1  Thank shya2721

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback regarding your stay at RHR Hotel @ UNITEN.

My sincere apologies for the shortcomings that you had experienced. Pertaining to the toilet which was not clean, our housekeeping team has been notified and we will definitely work to avoid this issue from reoccur.

Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to providing you with the best possible service in the near future and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Warm regards.

Reviewed July 31, 2016

I stayed at this hotel for 1 night during while on my journey to Johor Bahru from Ipoh. The hotel is not too far away from the Kajang exit (North - South Exit). You have to drive through the University entrance (where there you have security guards), but this is not a problem at all.

As mentioned by others, the price is affordable. The hotel was clean and comfortable enough. Breakfast was great - wifi accessible in the room.

There are a few malls nearby, plenty of restaurants (driving required) in the direction of Bandar Baru Bangi or Kajang. In addition, the hotel is not that far away from Putrajaya.

Checking in and out was a breeze. Overall I feel good value for money.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Khatuddin, General Manager at RHR Hotel @ Uniten Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2016

Greetings from RHR Hotel @ UNITEN!

First and foremost, I would like to thank you for taking to share your experince through TripAdvisor as it helps us to further improve on our service standard and facilities.

On behalf of the Management and the team, I would like to thank you for your valuable positive comment received while you were with us at RHR Hotel.