Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 23, 2016

I had 6 days stay at this hotel. It is located in the university. The breakfast was not bad. They changed their menu quite often. But, the room was not well maintained. The toilet was not clean. The wifi in the room even worse, not function during my stay! I didn't see the value of lake view located room. By the way, I like the tranquil environment of hotel compound.

Room tip: There is no value added for lake view room.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank shya2721
Khatuddin, General Manager at RHR Hotel @ Uniten Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2017

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback regarding your stay at RHR Hotel @ UNITEN.

My sincere apologies for the shortcomings that you had experienced. Pertaining to the toilet which was not clean, our housekeeping team has been notified and we will definitely work to avoid this issue from reoccur.

Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to providing you with the best possible service in the near future and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed July 31, 2016

I stayed at this hotel for 1 night during while on my journey to Johor Bahru from Ipoh. The hotel is not too far away from the Kajang exit (North - South Exit). You have to drive through the University entrance (where there you have security guards), but this is not a problem at all.

As mentioned by others, the price is affordable. The hotel was clean and comfortable enough. Breakfast was great - wifi accessible in the room.

There are a few malls nearby, plenty of restaurants (driving required) in the direction of Bandar Baru Bangi or Kajang. In addition, the hotel is not that far away from Putrajaya.

Checking in and out was a breeze. Overall I feel good value for money.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Khatuddin, General Manager at RHR Hotel @ Uniten Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2016

Greetings from RHR Hotel @ UNITEN!

First and foremost, I would like to thank you for taking to share your experince through TripAdvisor as it helps us to further improve on our service standard and facilities.

On behalf of the Management and the team, I would like to thank you for your valuable positive comment received while you were with us at RHR Hotel.

In the meantime please do not hesitate to contact me should you require any further assistance.

Regards,

Reviewed July 29, 2016

This is the best hotel with a reasonable price that I ever stayed located at a university. It was formerly known as Residence Hotel. My recent stay this year proved that the hotel always improves its service at reasonable price. It also provides a good government rate with breakfast. Do compare this rate or its special offers via the hotel official website before opting other offers via hotel booking websites. Most of the time, their rates are better and sometimes the special rates are lower than the government rates. I checked in a superior room which is huge enough for an extra bed. The ironing facility is also provided in the room. This is good for women travellers who are concerned about ironing when travelling for events or business purpose. The room is quite huge and satisfactory, reasonable for the room rate. To Muslim travellers especially women who are not comfortable to be alone when travelling, we feel safer as the surrounding is the university colleges and next to the mosque. This is a Muslim-friendly hotel that we can opt suitable for Muslim travellers. Hearing the "azan" from the mosque, makes us feel better especially to wake us by the dawn. The breakfast was a variety. One dish that I could remember until now are the "cucur bawang" and "cucur pisang" that were served hot by the chef, frying them as an add-on to the breakfast buffet, besides the normal omelette. Do try!

Room tip: Request for a room facing the lake for a good view
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank ShahKW

Greetings from RHR Hotel @ UNITEN!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience here during your recent stay with us.

Absolutely wonderful to read your lovely review and extremely pleasing to know that every things here had truly lived up to your expectations. I will be sure to share your kind words with our team.

Thanks again for your note. The team and myself look forward to the pleasant opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future should your travel brings you back on either business or leisure purpose.

Regards,

Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

Would have rated higher but the room was not properly cleaned. It had hair on the bathroom floors and on the towels. No problems otherwise. Located on a university campus. Must have cars to go around. Worth the money spent. Only spent one night.

Date of stay: July 2016
Khatuddin, General Manager at RHR Hotel @ Uniten Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2016

Dear Aini Luey,

My sincere apologies for the shortcomings that you had experienced. Pertaining to your comment about the hair found at the bathroom floor and the towel, our housekeeping team has been notified and we will definitely work to avoid this issue from reoccur.

Reviewed June 22, 2016

Located inside university campus grounds so the surroundings are calm. Good location for those with business around Putrajaya & Bangi. Rooms are a bit dated but comfy. Best value bookings through their website, with substantial discounts.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Mawardi Y

Dear Mawardi Y,

Thank you very much for your kind comments regarding your stay at RHR Hotel @ UNITEN.

It is always pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our team as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.