Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$111
View deal
Expedia.com$111
Priceline$111
Hotels.com$111
Travelocity$111
ZenHotels.com$117
Algotels$121
All reviews lincoln green west auckland the house keeping staff housekeeping team stayed for one night spacious rooms two nights reception whanau henderson motorway accommodation motel pooja laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed January 8, 2019

Unfortunately my pleasant experience was ruined when I rang the front desk (3 working days after checking out) to ascertain when I could expect my bond to be refunded. I dealt with Harley, the most rude, unprofessional and clearly unsuitable front of house staff I have ever met. Not only was Harley unable or unwilling to answer my perfectly reasonable question, he tried to tell me that 3-4 working days is the standard proceesing time for all banks and that I should take it up with them. I pointed out the

online processing time for bank transactions on a standard working week day before 10pm is immediate these days and certainly seemed to be when I paid for the room via online booking agent and the bond on arrival when checking in?! Harley's response was condescending and unreasonably rude....he told me I had no idea what I was talking about and hung up on me! I rang back and asked to speak to his manager, to which he claimed was not available and hung up again..... Will take my business elsewhere in future and seriously urge hotel management/HR to appoint front of house positions to those with some customer service skills at least !!

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
QHLincolnGreen, Manager at Quality Hotel Lincoln Green, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2019

Good Afternoon Melanie,

We are disappointed to read about your experience with our reception team. We encourage all guests to provide contact details should they wish for management to respond direct during regular business hours. It would have helped if you gave it so we could contact you.

In line with hotel policy and as stated in our terms and conditions for all online booking agents, bonds are released on the day of departure if there are no incidentals or extras on your bill.

The bond is a hold/authorization as opposed to a purchase so it follows different rules and process imposed by the banks.

Dependent on your financial institution this can take up to 5 working days to appear in your account.

If you would like us to provide a bank letter for confirmation and possibly help speed their process please feel free to email us direct at reception@lincolngreen.co.nz with your booking details.

Reviewed December 27, 2018

A warm greeting made us feel good about the hotel from the beginning. Very clean, tidy, and good value. All the Staff made us feel welcome. Room was basic but fulfilled our needs. Happy to return, and recommend.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
QHLincolnGreen, Manager at Quality Hotel Lincoln Green, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2019

Good afternoon Bernard B and thank you for taking the time to provide us with this wonderful review.
We appreciate your compliments about the service you received from the Team.
They all work hard in ensuring guests feel welcome and have a comfortable and enjoyable experience.

Reviewed December 25, 2018

Stayed here for two nights whilst visiting relatives in the area. Staff were very friendly. We had a standard room which was basic but clean, lovely big shower, nice toiletries etc.. Two Xmas cakes were in the room for us on arrival which was a nice touch. The on-site gastropub and cafe for breakfast were convenient and both served good food. We had no complaints and would use this as a base again if staying in this area

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Good Afternoon Welshgirl63 and thank you for reviewing your stay with us at Lincoln Green, our TripAdvisor viewers will find it very useful.
We are pleased that you enjoyed your time with us and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in future.

Reviewed December 17, 2018

Perfect if you are attending a concert at Trusts Arena which is just a few minutes walk away. The room was comfortable and clean enough but it could certainly do with a spruce up. It has free parking, SKY TV and WiFi but it was so expensive for the night - much more than staying in the city, but we were prepared to pay for convenience.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
QHLincolnGreen, Public Relations Manager at Quality Hotel Lincoln Green, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback of your stay LorenMarieC. We appreciate your positive comments on our location and rooms. With regards to rates we use dynamic pricing where rates are subject to supply and demand in the market. We value all guest feedback as this allows us to continue to improve our services to you, we hope you welcome you back soon.

Reviewed November 13, 2018 via mobile

This is more like a motel. Room was comfortable and all I needed. Bathroom was very tight, the vanity was all sink so there wasn’t really anywhere to put your stuff. The bathroom and room wasn’t that clean, there were stains on the bedding and the toilet needed a good scrub. Great parking.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
QHLincolnGreen, Public Relations Manager at Quality Hotel Lincoln Green, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2018

Good morning Kiwiintheus, we appreciate your time taken to review our property. We have shared your comments with the Housekeeping and Maintenance department regarding the condition of the bathroom and bed sheets and we welcomed this as an opportunity to continue to improve our service.
We encourage guests to contact our 24 hour reception desk during their stay should they encounter issues as this allows us the opportunity to assist or resolve promptly.