“Always amazingly tasty food!”
Review of Wise Cicada - MOVED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wise Cicada
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I've been here many times and can't believe Wise Cicada doesn't have a higher rating!
Always yummy healthy food, the service is always delightful and I love the vibe :)

I wish there were more places like this around Auckland! I also wish they were open for dinner...

I've given it a $$$ rating in terms of cost compared to the general cafe prices, but I think if that were compared to other organic cafes it would be pretty reasonable.

There are newer reviews for Wise Cicada

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I went here with a friend for lunch - it was varied, well flavoured, unique and accessible to many nutrition needs! Try the salads - they were excellent. Coffee wasn't good unfortunately - grainy and the milk too frothy. I'm fussy though!
Very cheap!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I loved this place....went with my son they were very busy but explained that on the phone when I called to enquire if they had a public holiday surcharge...the food was delicious,the service superb,my dandelion coffee with hemp milk divine.
My 14 year old son who is a real fast food lover loved the buffet breakfast and went back for seconds....my quinoa porridge with fruit salad yummy.The staff were particularly charming and even though there were not enough staff on everything was handled with grace ...

Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

Quality was high, service quick, came there at 3pm - just choice of salad bar but was all excellent. Adjoins large heslth food store.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I had never heard of this place and was heading to Harvey whole foods so decided to stop in on they way. It looked really promising. There didn't seem to be much selection on food but we went with it. There were 6 of us and the place wasn't busy but it was a series of mistakes. Wrong juice, really small portions, forgetting to put some of the food on the plate, taking so long that some of us had finished before the drinks even made it to the table. When charging such a premium for food I expect better. Finished off by bringing out a juice that we ordered first, we had picked up somebody else's juice as it was sitting with our order and they charged us for it. We drank it before realising it wasn't ours. Out came the other juice as we were about to leave "can you pay for that?" It was $12 for a small glass of smoothy. We said we were not playing. Give them their dues they were ok about that. We eat out a lot. From start to finish this was a disaster and the food was average. Been vege for 41 years, this was bland.