“What a find in Balmoral”
Review of Prague Bar

Prague Bar
Ranked #2,812 of 3,596 Restaurants in Auckland Region
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, European, Spanish
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Auckland, New Zealand
“What a find in Balmoral”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Loving Tapas & seeing a deal on Grouponz I decided this was a great way to try out a cafe/bar I pass almost every evening on the way home from work. It was also my daughter birthday midweek, we didn't want a rowdy late night & thought what have we got to loose.
Well!!!! absolutely nothing. The bar/cafe is quite small but as it was early evening we certainly were not crammed in. The Tapas was excellent & plentiful, we couldn't quite eat it all so imagine our surprise when the waitress asked if we were ready for the next round. Not a chance, too full. However it wasn't left at that, although the food we already had eaten was well worth what we had paid for the voucher despite being very busy by now the waitress said she would arrange it to be boxed up as a take away. I suspect chef was not happy with his beautiful Tapas being boxed up & re-heated the next day so the lovely owner came over & offered us a rain check.
What amazing Tapas, friendly efficient bar/wait staff and clientele.
Thank you to you all we will definitely return & I have already recommended your establishment to several of my friends and work colleagues.
Lesley & Amanda