“Dont get the Tacos” 1 of 5 bubbles

Mexicali Fresh Newmarket
Ranked #1,665 of 3,513 Restaurants in Auckland Region
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Our food is the best you’ll find anywhere. Every day we chop our salsas, grill and roast our meats and fry our chips so you will have the freshest, most flavourful meal you can get. We’ve got frosty margaritas, great tunes, surf videos, and an astonishing selection of tequila and Mexican cerveza. Settle in with an ice-cold Corona and fat burrito, you are transported to Baja or San Diego. Even with a line out the door, the service at Mexicali Fresh is the fastest and friendliest around. Come on in and take a trip to California without ever leaving NZ!
Auckland, New Zealand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dont get the Tacos”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

Went for lunch during December found the staff got confused when I ordered the Tacos as there were 2 options and I ordered the "cheese tacos" on the light meals menu and they thought I meant no beans, just cheese on the tacos. We went back and forth and finally they got it right and I got the beans but I wish I hadn't as they were terrible. Tasted like dog food and I ended up throwing half the meal away. Will not go again.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

“Best Fast Food in Auckland”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

Fantastic fresh ingredients, beautiful spices and really well prepared. Taco salads are to die for. Comfortable seating areas. Always clean.

• 5 of 5 bubbles