Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$87
Hotels.com$87
Priceline$87
eDreams$87
CheapTickets$87
Destinia.com$117
1,062 results
All reviews auckland harbour queen street amazing views sky tower public transport britomart viaduct ferries arena laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed August 11, 2019

locating was excellence and overall an good place to stay only issue I had no iron and iron board in the room and I would prefer the room to have central heating and cooling other than that I would recommend the to others

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ShameelU1, Manager at Auckland Harbour Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2019

Dear Compass16323004966

I sincerely appreciate your feedback in contributing to our TripAdvisor reviews.

It's disappointing you were unable to find the ironing equipment as all our units are fully serviced apartments where we they are standard feature in all our rooms. They are normally stored next to the cloth washing machine behind the bathroom door, however a call to reception staff would have easily assisted you with it's location.

We currently are assessing engineering options in installing air conditioning however we do provide adequate heating & cooling options to ensure guests are comfortable.

Thank you for your comments and I hope we can host you in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed July 29, 2019

Little rooms.
A bit dated/not maintained.
Super comfy bed
Awesome shower pressure
Close to city - walking distance to good shops and restaurants.
I wouldn't pay as much as I did this trip if I was to stay there again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ShameelU1, Manager at Auckland Harbour Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2019

Dear johannamjade

Thank you once again for reviewing our property on Tripadvisor as well as responding to me personally on our survey.

We sincerely appreciate guests feedback as it provides us an opportunity to continually improve our product & services. I noted you did book a 1 Bedroom high floor harbour room which is one of our premiere room types where the costs is slightly higher then an entry level hotel apartment.

It's pleasing to hear your feedback on our room facilities which met your expectations and I would like the opportunity to re-host you again. Please contact me on the email address provided on my personal response to you for your next stay.

Kind Regards

Reviewed July 28, 2019

Great location, central to everything we wanted to do. Fantastic view and good sized room. Room was clean and had all amenities we needed. Check in was a breeze. Will definitely look to come back when in town.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear tim3kiwi

I'd like to personally thank you for completing our survey as well as providing us with feedback on Tripadvisor.
We appreciate you continually choosing to stay with Oaks where I note you were given an upgrade which we try to do, occupancy permitting.

We are ideally located in central CBD where guests have easy access to transports hubs, bars, restaurants and grocery stores. We're blessed with a great HK team and they were pleased to receive your feedback on the room.

I'd like to thank you once again, where we'll look forward to hosting you in the near future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed July 19, 2019

Comfortable hotel in the CBD. Good access to main commercial and transportation hubs as well as within easy reach of the airport. Good views of the city from upper floors. Hotel staff are pleasant and efficient and make you feel at home during your stay.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ShameelU1, Manager at Auckland Harbour Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2019

Dear Davidashby2018

I'd like to personally thank you for reviewing our property on Tripadvisor and giving us a 4 Star review.

Oaks Hotels & Resorts invest heavily in training staff to provide personalised service where we always try to provide services which are beyond guest expectations. I've passed on your feedback to our staff who were delighted to receive your commendation.

We're truly blessed with our central location and I'm glad you enjoyed the convenience in accessing amenities. We are one of the tallest residential buildings in NZ offering fantastic views and I would encourage you to book a harbour view room during your next stay to enjoy the views of Auckland Viaduct & Waiheke Island.

Again, I'd like to personally thank you for your comments and will look forward to welcoming you in future.

Reviewed July 13, 2019

Issues with the taps, toilet and sliding door. room wasn't set up well for power point usage over night. Shower was amazing and the staff were so helpful and friendly. not very good sound proofing for being on the road side.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ShameelU1, Manager at Auckland Harbour Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2019

Dear Ellamargaret03

I'd like to personally thank you for taking the time to review our property on Tripadvisor.

Although this can be of a critical nature at times, it does give us an opportunity to improve our product & services.
You'll be pleased to know, we've acted on your feedback and the maintenance issues have been addressed immediately.

The staff were delighted to hear of your comments and will look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Sincerely