“Best Food & Service”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Nice decor and friendly service , food was delicious and reasonably good value. Like to visit again soon.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I am familiar Indian delicious cuisine therefore we stop here. Location is good nice spot nice view and common place. But food was far away from what I know. Service man was kind and hospitality. Price are not reasonable what we had as food. Cold samosa , precook end Lamb shush kebab and per cooked Lamb chop tandoori ! Can you imagine pre-cooked tandoori? Service man explain is: they do pre-cook due to avoid customers' waiting !! That is not acceptable. Food has to service as proper way , when I go to An Indian restaurant I do expect warm dish.. Sorry for this restaurant.....

Reviewed December 30, 2013

We really loved this place. We weren't expecting much in the way of food, but we found the tapa plate to be great. The views were wonderful, the service top notch, all in all just an enjoyable place. The curry is good too, and don't get too excited about it being bottomless if you're planning to share- bottomless is only if you're eating it on your own. That said, when you order, substitute the regular naan for some garlic- it was great!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Amazing Indian BBQ feast for a recent coprorate function gave a totally unique twist on drinks and nibbles. Meat, Seafood and Paneer beautifully cooked outside on a charcoal BBQ with breads straight from the Tandoor

Reviewed December 3, 2013

I've been to Urban Turban twice and not disappointed.
The first time I had a great chicken tikka masala and it was excellent, this last time it got better, with the waiter recommending that I tried two starters, the tuna and ginger chicken. they were exceptional. Recommend this place.