“Nice food”

Cuisines: Malaysian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

I was suprised how good and authentic this restaurant was. The portion sizes are quite big as well. I would eat here again.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Just ate at the Mustard Seed and left very impressed. Flavorful but not intense, excellent service from management on down, reasonably priced for the amount of food. If you like Asian food, you most likely will not be disappointed.

1  Thank estevens
Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

Been going to mustard seed every month. I love this place. Flavoursome food! Great service. Good size portion. Recommend to all. Love the Tom yum soup n lemon chicken

Reviewed June 27, 2012

I 've done some travelling around the world; when in Auckland, there is Mustard Seed, a restaurant, I call to take a seat as I would at the home dinning table. The owner, Tommy has become more than just the friend who greets me with genuine warm smiles and sits with me to catch up. The food is excellent bringing back the kind of cuisine from the old country, Malaysia. Each time I smack my lips; a gusto of compliments to the chef follows. The high ceiling turns the ambience for candle-light dinners, my friends.

2  Thank kenfong23
Reviewed May 8, 2012

We had a lovely dinner here on our last night in Auckland. I started with a shrimp laksa soup which was nicely spiced and I just loved it. Then I had a mee goreng, which is one of my favorite dishes and I liked it pretty much. Also had some wine with it. The service was outstanding, the waiter was loking after us well. I really recommend this place for couples or families who want to have a delicious dinner (or lunch) in an inexpensive, lovely restaurant.

1  Thank eur0peankiwi